Round Wars Modified

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I would to see a matchup system that, like primal wars, nullify bfa. But i think these wars should still let you use your equips but not include bfe in the matching algorithm.

Simply put
    -Matching based solely on cs
    -BFA Nullified
    -BFE still effective.

Please share your thoughts.
    -Pros and Cons
    -Possible Exploits
    -Support or no Support.

2. Roind wars have been played with a lot by the devs. Many things have been tried. A5 the end of the day, they are "broken", which is why they are served to you "as is".

3. Hmm mmk. Then lets not call this idea round wars.

We shall now it Proundal Wars since its almost a hybrid of the primal and round wars.

4. I like this idea, I've always wanted to see a war matchup system where eb eq counts towards cs but mith doesn't, as it gives some benefit to having warred for a long time

5. Remember, your equipment is still great for PvP. If you've got Great War equipment and you want to use it on other things than EBs (recommended) then try battle list surfing or playing wc roulette :-)

6. But, Moose, that isn't a permanent solution. Everyone wants to grow eventually, and PvP doesn't help much for that.
    People want the safety of a little bit of PvP while getting bonuses and no hard feelings after = EE.

7. Im always using my equips whether in indis or in osw. But ive always maintained that bfa, though a core part of the game, is a pretty rediculous idea and the biggest crack in the ee matchup system. bfe, on the other hand, is an awesome idea which gives a smaller build a limited chance to successfully hit or defend against larger accounts.

8. And i think clans being able to use equips while not having to worry about the almost limitlessness of bfa messing up matches would be awesome