round war - possible solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Sep 1, 2014.

1. it appears that s4 round wars will have stackin issues

I theorize that one of the issues is that devs are looking at the roster as a whole which lies the problem. When you are lookin at stats as a whole, a clan can appear to look softer by adding/stackin sh and having ppl unequip even though they are incredibly strong because they have 3 lbs warring on their side.

When devs are matchin clans...
    - Why dun devs look at the stats of a warring clan in thirds (cr 1-6, 7-13, and 14-20)
    - When checkin to see if the match may work, each third must be in within a compatible hit range

2 clans on paper and based on total stat (cs, bfa and bfe) may look equivalent but in reality may not because one clan is stackin lbs and sh. This would of course would result in a bad match. But if devs divided up the roster in thirds and compared each third - they would find that the match would b bad and thus these clans would not be matched. I would theorize that less bad matches would occur.

I thought dividing roster in halves at first but I realized that it wouldn't work with a clan warrin with 13-14 sh.

I'm not sure if this is possible to do by the devs but I wanted to throw out a solution rather than say a complaint without throwing in a possible solution.

2. double post fixed

3. You double posted in one post. That is impressive. I like your idea though.