Romeo and QueenVasia bad kawer's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Deathmonkey, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Romeo and QueenVasia have been kick out of ASW 2012 round 2. Now they should not even get rewarded for anything now

2. Kind of childish don't you think? Good for them if they had gotten a second chance!

3. Did any plunder they make get removed?

4. I think they were really smart. :|

5. Silver your complete stupid horse ass..they exploited the system.

6. Good then they've been dealt with accordingly.

7. What did they do to get kicked?

8. Why were they kicked?

9. I must've missed something, what did they do. :?

10. Ok there op little mother ******* *****. Crying like a fag. They got in after disqualified. Boo hoo. . Me so butthurt.  nice. Very nice!

11. The two of them were in loosing clans in round 1 and whist we waited for round 2 to start they went and visited one of the winning clans! They never left before war start and were then by default in the war in round 2 even though they had already lost in round1!

Devs needed to deal with this and they have! Not sure about my earlier plunder question though.

12. I think their clan got beat in round one so they joined another asw clan to get into round two.

13. Think they lost round 1, and still got into another ASW's clan for round 2. Due to the admins in that clan?

14. Their clan lost in round 1 so they decided to join a winning clan for round 2

15. Ohh...ok thank you.why would they be let in the winning clan?

16. A fault on the admins part