Rising Hawks vs Strike Force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Well then, it seems a couple of wishes have been granted here. I remember plenty of people wishing this matchup would happen and the day is upon us.

I'm a little upset because I took the day today to gather fangs instead of war, so I will not be participating. Rather watching from the sidelines over at B2B.

Either way, I have respect for Rising Hawks as do many of my fellow clan members, and I'm sure they respect us as well.

To end this thread, I will simply state that may the best clan win as I will try to stay objective of this matchup (regardless of the flaws in the system).

I only hope that both sides put all of their might into this war and it ends up being entertaining.

Good luck to both sides and it's pretty obvious who I'm rooting for  Get your popcorn because it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

-Versa-

PS - Omg I really wish I was warring :lol:

2. - Grabs popcorn

3. Wtf versa lmao? We ain't even trying we aint mithing. How the **** can we match them with Deutschland

4. Its 27-29 and they have #8 overall thos isn't a war....its a massacre lmao

5. Have you guys ever come to the conclusion the developers just don't like you very much?

6. Ya, there are issues here but you might as well make the best of it 

7. I wonder what the Devs explanation would be for this one.

8. Right? ^^^ I would really like to know

-Versa-

9. BLOOD... EVERYWHERE !!! BODIES LITTERED THE FLOOR. DEAD HoGs, ALL AROUND!

10. No wonder, we are worms and they are hawks 

-Versa-

11. This is gonna be a amazing war :D

12. Lmao. The devs really hate us :lol:

13. sorry but what is google bot doing here? :shock:

14. They would say, "Money money money!" Lol GL U2 but I don't think it's a big deal! Just a war nothing else!

15. It's a monstrosity lol. It's a murder. A bloodbath. A bunch of dead worms everywhere. A horrible realization that either:

A) The devs still hate us or

B) Matchup flaws at their finest...

16. Deutschland will only be able to hit two on your roster.

Ajax and DivineLu aren't anything to scoff at - both great warriors. Lots of luck to both sides ️

17. Wow!!!! That's a matchup I wanted to see in a long time!!!!

It's time those clans with "Snow whites and their 15 midgets" face a real opponent!!!

Wait....RH vs Strike force???? I misread the topic thread....

I will watching this closely...everyone loves a midget fight....

So people criticized RH...than did the same...we'll RH please change your names to barcodes

If I may suggest:

HllollwlldllollullLllillkllelldllallmllnllallpllLllLllells

And don't forget your friend BERD...because I AM THE WORD!!!!

Cookies!!!!  BERD out