Rising Hawks: 100 in a Row?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TRadEmaRK, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Today, Rising Hawks will be fighting for their beyond record-smashing 100th win in a row. They are battling La Resistance, who despite having recent struggles, is a well-established and respected war clan, who I'm sure is hungry for a big win to get them back on track.

The war style is 2 hours, 15 min KO but 5 min advantage, so you can come out of KO between 10 and 15 minutes; a balance between SKO being easy due to KO advantage, but is contrasted by the 2 hour long war, which makes KO control important.

Who will win? thoughts? Comments?

I'll start us off :)

I predict a 66b to 37b victory for Rising Hawks, and 100 in a row.

2. 78b RH vs 43b LR
    100th win for RH.

3. 82b rh - 12b laR

4. 50-48b LaR with the Upset

5. I think that old hogwarts clan had more than 100 wins in a row. :p

6. Don't know

7. Ls Resistance with 469b RH with 2b

8. RH is great but I can promise u this it won't be a blow out gl LaR and gl RH

9. Im just so curious on how RH do it. It seems like no clans' methods seem to work.

10. Guessing rh doesn't mith cause they are scared

11. @LaR Sky LaR; I sure hope so!!! close wars are always fun to watch, especially with RH.

12. Will be watching and rooting for the underdog!

13. Would love to see an upset

14. Lol Resilience, I actually got that refrence

15. A 100 wins in a row.....

Well that's phenomenal.

It's either RH is superb in both their coordination and team choices or Devs are screwing the rest of us big time.

16. Or rh is cheating, not saying they are, but 100 in a row is alot

17. Rising Hawks. The true spirit of Kingdoms at WAR !

18. Gl to both clans hope it's a good one I don't think it'll be a blow out

19. RH is already up 20-11bil, so I don't think it'll be that close. I mean LAR can still come back, but seeing RH in action they have no chance...