RidgeCoyote apologizes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RidgeCoyote, Oct 22, 2012.

1. RidgeCoyote Apologizes

I would like to apologize to MDK, igs and most of all GoA.

It has been pointed out to me since our cf with MDK, that I should have taken my problem with some members of MDK farming a clanmate of ours, to the leadership of MDK , rather than just attacking. As explanation for my behavior I offer two explanations:

1). My inexperience. I've never even been in OSF before (except for an encounter with black hand that lasted about an hour - doesn't really count)

2). My assumption that talking over the issue wouldn't do any good.

About this 2nd point, I'd like to say in general there is too much inflammatory rhetoric in this game. Too much "touch me and you die!" type wordage on banners, walls and clan info pages. It gives normal people the idea that there is no room for reason, sweet reason.

Finally, I'd like to say that despite my impetuous action, my clan took the heat, supported me throughout and demonstrated to me that the Guild of Alabama is second to none in toughness, willingness to fight and loyalty to each other, in all of KaW

2. And what are you apologizing for?

3. Don't use the & sign. If you ain't a boss like me it'll cut off your post.

4. Alabama?...keep pummeling those southern sons of bitches

5. If it's a guild of Alabama, does that mean only W.A.S.K.s are allowed to join it?

Props to whoever gets the acronym. Fairly easy.

6. IGS, as always pls stay out of forums....