Revolver

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wordwaster, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The caps lock noob rage got you a few hits.

The fact that you made threats got you stripped (not that you had much)

The fact that you just self pinned after making threats without hitting me once got you 6 fb's.

not saying you didn't have a point. i hadn't read that guide in a long time. but calling me a moron in caps...wasn't exactly a polite way of pointing out my mistake.

so. Now all i want is a brief apology and a promise that you will be more civil in the future.

the alternative is that i just burn your pots every time i log into kaw.

thank you and god bless. :|

2. Revolver=beatlemania

3. Uuuummm and ur talkin to who?

4. you really are not that bright, are you?

5. Well i wasnt talkin to u in bounty i was talkin to pinkyboy,i got no beef w u

6. He can't spell nor can he read wow it doesn't end

7. i don't have a beef with you, either.

it is just that...things have to be explained to you.

8. Ok good by,i got 1 problem and im tired so i need to sleep

9. Lol. That moron never learns.

I love how after buying the Revolver account he proved he still didn't know how to play OR shaddup and he got it destroyed.

It's possible the new crackdown on udid fakers could allow a loophole in having his account locked. I have no idea if he has multiple devices or if he uses a separate program. All I'm saying is that I'd report his accounts and farm him like madness if I were inclined to prove another point to him.

Lol... Beatlemania.

10. What happened?

11. damn it. i didn't know it was a bought account. i thought i finally had someone to fight that was legitimately my size.

12. It's MMs old account

13. 6 FBs? FaceBook!? Hell nah!

14. What thread please pull it up.

15. 1 more fb for not getting hlbc the hard way.

16. You're not wrong... Persay. The actual % of drop for a xtal has never been confirmed. Personally, I feel anything under 1% is a legitimate guess.

17. Whose a she?

I'm revs friend so I can't say much but I can say that was a little immature and uncalled for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.