revival of PvP aspects of KaW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IITDDll-ShaDow_RoNiN-lITDDlI, Jul 29, 2012.

1. 1.) double bl pay on a random day once a week.

2.) unholy aura has 50% chance to double plunder gained, as well as lost.
    ----->On battle list only.<-----

3.) give extremely minute chance of xtal, or nob drop from hitting players on double pay day.

4.) war "event" special equipment drops or enchantment drop. But make it exclusive to war events.

5.) people complain about spy builds having nothing to lose, So give us ally plunder bonus to steals.

6.) if you object to point 4, your probably an eb noob so get moving please, you have numerous equip and enchant drops while the warriors have none.

7.) you will likely say it gives farmers an advantage over you, you have the advantage over us since the incorporation of equipment with the first added eb's in early 2012/ late 2011.

8.) if you want the equipment, play the war aspect of the game.

9.) final point, these may be exploitable, but i honestly see less of these threads. I had one a while back, but it was apparently deleted.
    Any criticism welcome.
    Opinions as well please.

2. Sure double bl pay and the thing got UA, but as for the equipment I would have to say no, everyone has their own gaming style, for example, I do ebs AND hit other players. But it is unfair to cripple other players of equipment bonuses because they don't want to play the was they don't like, now if you added equipment that was dropped from bl to an eb that would be fine because it would allow all players to get it in the way they wish, and most of all remember this, players are not required to do pvp, if they don't want to then no amounts of bonuses will convince them, players will play the way they want to

3. Your right, i do like a bl drop idea, anc they already pushed us to play eb's to get any equip.

4. @Flint
    That's just stupid, it's ok to penalise people that don't like to EB but not ok to penalise people that don't want to PVP?

@OP
    All these ideas have been brought up numerous times before, I'm not saying they're bad ideas, just i'v heard every one of them a few times already.
    Noting will every be done about them.

5. @Panic
    I said it would drop from both. How is that penalizing the pvp players?

6. @silver : he is referring to the hypocritical statement that it would be penalizing eb players for not liking PvP. I hate PvE personally, but i am having to do it to get pots and equips to keep up

7. I stand by the idea of removing the 5 speaker per day regen.

Give speakers as random drops from hitting the bl.

This will reduce the spam on wc from players who only do PvE whilst ensuring clans force their members to hit BL when they want to post ads for the clan.

8. Silver, your agruement also helps support this.

Currently there is no obtainable way for a player who wishes to play the game as it was originally ment to be played to get equipment other than doing epic battle's.

Silver Dragon's statement said it would be unfair to have the equipment unobtainable to those who wish to attack epic battle's unless they hit the battle list. Think of the other side of the arguement after reading his post.

9. @Os
    No, same point, we need to be fair to all players

@Soup
    Exactly what I hoped someone would pick up ;)

10. Silver, how would speaker drops be unfair to anyone?

Currently if you play on pc only you get zero speaker regen. By earning them through bl hits they would be available to these players.

Your argument of "unfair to some users" has no substance. You are actually backing those players who currently have an unfair advantage over others.

11. I support most these ideas and like the idea of speaker regen being removed also

12. Pc accounts aren't allowed to have regening speakers because people would make multiple accounts to spam the wc, that makes part of your argument invalid. Also how it makes it unfair is because you NEED speakers to advertise so clans can be successful, some people would rather hit ebs than the bl, so removing the speaker regeneration would cripple these clans. However ADDING them to bl without taking away the regen is a idea that would be fine

13. It's hard to believe but Flint gets even more stupid with every post.

@OP
    I didn't mean to sound negative in my post, I agree with everything you've sujested, it's just i'v heard them before.
    They were great ideas then, if they were implemented it would really improve the gameplay here.

Support.

14. Someone plays cod lol

15. I Support OP but unfortunately. Each update is an attempt to turn the game into PvE.

16. They should double bl pay permanently.