Retrieving account

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by FQn, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Hey everyone,
    I'm not sure if this belongs here but I would still appreciate any help:)

A few years ago I started this game on my old phone and now i m getting back into it. I still know my old account name, and it still exists, but how can I access it from my new phone?

I never connected it to Facebook or anything, which really sucks but I spent lots of time on it and I would really appreciate getting it back.

Thank you for your help:)

2. Email support@athinkingape.com

Include the game your inferring about and anything you can remember about the account. No promises they can get it back for ya :/

3. First you got to the corner of 175th and Amsterdam Ave. There you'll scream for Big Bo. When Big Bo arrives you say "Yo Big Boy, hook me up with my ol stuff man." And slide him a 20$. After he raises the price on you and you comply he will send you to the 9 and you'll go to Columbia. Here you'll meet an aspiring scientist. He will give you the formula for the ritual. Then you'll proceed to the Point. Here you'll collect a "service lady" and perform your ritual using her blood as sacrifice at 3am at Gun Hill Projects. If you survive you will resurrect your account.

4. Thank you :)

5. If you still have the old phone, that should help. I remember when you needed the UDID to do transfers.

6. They are normally pretty good about these things.

On another point, the new account/alt experience is a lot faster than it was back then. You will be able to get back to your former glory without too luch tapping...and starting again can be fun.

7. When emailing remember add the following info
    Month and year the account started
    If you purchased something from the store add it into the email
    Last area you played Ie Australia, Queensland

8. Whatever you're using.

PLEASE SHARE

9. If you complete the aforementioned ritual this is the beginning.

What I have is 4 similar rituals later.

Its what I call "Survive the Streets IRL RPG"

10. As well as what Corinthian said. Your UDID (if I remember correctly) can be found by plugging in both your old and new phone to your computer. I don't believe it's required, but it aids in the transferring a lot more.

11. OK out of the things they want I can barely provide anything.

They want name, clan, date I created the account, date last logged in, location i last logged in, type and model I last played on and receipts.

I know my account name, I believe my account is not in a clan anymore, I remember my device type and I probably logged in last when I was at home.

I do not know the date I created it and the date I last logged in, since both of those were years ago. Also I do not have any receipts from purchases since I was a kid back then and asked my dad to do it. Any suggestions? This is tricky :/