response to devs indiwar 15 post

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait...Devs make a post to look into matter but mention no compensation. All they said was we will look into it and sorry it happened. Ic that they locked their thread so no one could post complaints

Many ppl set aside time to war.

Many were in the middle of eb and lost out on plunder rewards - I saw many complaints that they were in the middle of hte when they left to war

Not to mention, it was 2 hours wasted of just sitting around unable to do squat

Personally frustrating that I had to renew ee and lost it all cuz of their mistake - I'm sure that I'm not the only one

Is it possible that they will compensate? Yes but do devs really need to look into the matter and then compensate? The fact that their post mentions nothing of compensation nor have they responded to feedback show their insensitivity. Even if you read their post, Devs could have said we screwed up but it appears that they took no responsibility in my opinion. Devs, Thanks for nothing and thanks for screwing us all over

2. F i r s t W o r l d p r o b l e m s

3. Honestly though if you feedback devs they should give back EE seen it happen a lot before or email

4. It was all good till you began ranting. How can anyone take it seriously?

Theres a problem, theyre working on it. How do i know? Im following it up. Do we know the problems it brings? Yes. Calm down. You acting like youre at high school lunch and your angry at the lunch lady because the food she makes doesnt appeal to you

5. Whatever panda - their freaking compensation was a xstal

Ooooo thx for a freaking xstal devs

6. Tiger, how do you see your self in relation to ata? Are you a customer, or a client perhaps? A willing consumer or a reviewer of sorts? How do you think they view you?

7. Something like this

8. Whatever panda - u and I have seen seen quick response times regarding war compensation. As far as I'm concerned - this is their compensation. Btw for you to point out about maturity and to see you act childish - kinda disappointing. O well it is what it is

Anyways you don't have a right to get frustrated if you don't pay

I was probably heading in the free to play direction but devs helped me decide quicker. Too bad I can't return my Black Friday seals for a full refund.

9. Good news is for whatever its worth. Im campaigning for compensation. I didnt war. But i know and understand the predicament you fellas are in. So. Calm down. And let me help my way

10. The devs have a lot going on right now they are fixing and when they can't provide an instant fix this is what we get...

Yes there should be compensation but no need to cry over it.

11. 1- U shouldn't have to compaign; historical speaking, this is by far the worst compensation I've ever seen

2- devs dun really listen (using Titan as an ex)

3- and it's time I retire from wars. lately indiwar have been crap anyways; it's basically casting and hoping your not on the side with 6 ps, anyone who wars in top tier wars knows what I'm talking about. I warred for fun and competition; there is no fun or competition in lop sided wars. I rather lose a close war than win in a lop sided one. Anyways. I'm tired of the bs; can't complain if u dun pay so here's to not payin, not complaining, to playing less kaw and to living a happier life

12. Kek, well played willy.

You'll get properly compensated once they work out the exact issue, till then an xtal is more than what some other games would do, they wouldn't do anything until they've found the problem

13. Sometimes I'm sarcastic. And that sarcasm sometimes goes unnoticed. I just wanted to be clear.

I really don't care.

14. Doesn't matter - I'm retirin from wars

Even if they give me back ee; I'm gonna burn my ee bridges and tear down adt. Replacing adt with attk will compensate for not havin 50% ee.

Gonna spend a couple days trying to figure about how I'm gonna change build

15. All I know is PandaGeorge is one of the biggest tools i know

16. Now that it's virtually impossible to exploit for an EE renewal with a no match, they should consider bringing back renewals for no matches at the least.

In this case probably at least a 24h extension should be considered, at the same time you shouldn't wait 2 entire weeks to renew, just in case something like this happens. I'm guily of waiting til the last moment myself, I've been there, but it's a risk I imposed on myself for whatever my reasons at those times.

Sorry you're getting trolled tiger, but they do rule these forums sadly, even mods jumping in which is pretty lame.

17. Stop crying.

18. Last thing this game needs is another devs butt kisser ....go away panda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.