respond  Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ginnikje, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the devs for any dum reason decide to update the clan roles....and they most probably will because it's an easy way to increase earnings I would like to propose we all leave our clans. A massive drop

2. Screw off mate

3. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

4. A massive drop Of clans would mean less EB's, less noobs and HC and therefore less revenues and profit.

This update is only done to earn more money and get rid of inactive clans...

5. ..which they could do in a more professional way!

So join me leaving your clan once the update is done!

6. I have no idea what the hell you just said

7. are you dum?

8. It's not dumb. It's dum. According to OP

9. fixed it, ty

10. I wut m8??? U men r u dum?!?!

11. Fite me irl m9-1

12. How to make a thread step one: Don't do what op did.
    For reals though, boycotting clans altogether is just ridiculous

13. *dumb

14. The only part of your argument is that this is for money on the part of the devs.

I'd actually expect earnings to reduce over two months due to smaller clans folding, and the potential for players to quit.

But I'm hoping devs prove me wrong and we get 3-4 super alliance clan families we are all forced to be a part of that make kaw more successful.
    Ok that may be a stretch so somewhere in the middle. If they do it. No point destroying your own clan intentionally. We will all have to adapt. And hope to bleep it works out.

16. Next update is pretty cool OP.. So if you don't like it I think the developers can go without 1 greedy noob

17. I don't see how this would solve anything.

18. This loll'd.

19. New updates seem interesting enough, just not a fan about the kicking member feature honestly. They kinda screwed up priority on that but hey Lol. I do agree with optimal on this one, there's going to be chaos & players leaving clans. I'd imagine people getting Butthurt over not getting the Role they wanted would strongly attribute to people leaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.