Respect to SE_Sircozza_SE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --F--, Jan 18, 2013.

1. This person, SE_Sircozza_SE, shall be remembered in KaW history.

He alone has started one of the biggest conflicts in KaW history.

He has successfully re-directed his conflict with Sparta Elite to ZAFT, having the two big war organization fighting each other…

He should be remembered as one of the greatest Strategist in KaW!!

Oh! Wait…. Story shall continue with an existence of a third dark force. SE_Sircozza_SE is only one of their greatest. They have been planning this for a long time and finally, turn the two big war organizations against each other. With the two big war organizations weakened by war, here raise the new era!!

Story will continue….

2. I should know him, if he needs to be remembered right?

I dont know him :( am I a loser? :(:(

3. Wow and to think i introduced him to kaw in the first place lol

4. And no he didn't start squat apoc did they decided to gangbang him for a stupid reason and zaft said take you largemalecowpoo excuse away from here we are gonna make a stand on behalf of our member

5. Villy that catches me as boasting...

6. If it started as a 1v1 and stayed as a 1v1 I'm sure zaft and my good friend cozza would have accepted the outcome but no straight into full blown idiocy

VILLY OUT
    NEW NAME SOON

7. No seriously I did introduce him to kaw and it's been a long and eventful year because of it

8. Ok, so you are the evil mind of the dark force behind all of this... Care to tell us the next step of your evil plan... lol

9. My next step is quite simple reset as I really wish to change my name to something that relates to the madness I have inadvertently created so keep an eye out.

Ps. Stats really don't phase me neither do farmers I have had about 3 years of kawsperiance and was playing this game long before apocalypse was even created ad when zaft was just 2 of the bet pwar clans out there. Since that time I've had to link about 30 diff times cause phones just plain dislike me so when I say ima reset for a name change believe that's what it's for all u little farmers out there haven't affected my choice at all in fact I've been planning a name change for a while. Now I'm just gonna act towards it.

VILLY OUT
    FOR NOW ANYWAY