respect for OMETS!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _________AnOnYmOuS__WAR-TECH, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :geek:

2. CF/Apology thread?

I thought they ran on specific time length contracts?

3. You can follow my wall while it last. thats all the info I can give ya

4. Maybe explain everything next time? I'm sorry hombre but this will get flammed/trolled/hated on

5. Hombre?

6. Hombre means man en español ;)
    Also sorry if i came across as a hater :( was just trying to warn you that major haters would probably come since there isn't too much content in this :? I'm sorry 

7. :Lol: tech nice conversational your wall. It explains everything :lol: (clumsy :lol: )

8. I am not part of this but for contracts they either have to be fulfilled or bought off.

9. Good call lol

OMETS everywhere!!!

10. If you want the full story, ask one of the omets in Spartans of the Under World.

11. Do all the omets know each other? How can they tell who's who. Their names are almost identical.

12. Trick of the trade.

Just kidding. They are constantly mistaking each other as themselves. Its fun.

13. Ghost, do you know all the people who's name is Ghost?

Didnt think so.

We keep our identities safe so that a spy can't take out all of us.

14. Lol....hybrids

15. **** the omets. bunch of sissys

16. I'm a simple clumsy with simple posts :? Everyone assumes the complicated worst part about me when really I'm being very simple and just trying to give good advice!! :? [​IMG]

17. @Ash I don't listen to little alts bud, sorry you feel the way you do. If you'd like to war a few of us with your main, I'm always open.