[RESOLVED] Known Issue: War 1 Rancor Level

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Update 3/3/2014 @ 2:24PM PST
    This issue has now been resolved. Those who won during War #1 have been given the additional Rancor Level.
    ______

Hello everyone,

We're currently looking into the issue of those participating in War #1 today receiving +3 to Rancor Level instead of the +4 Rancour Levels they should have received for winning. We will have an update available shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

2. Re: Known Issue: War 1 Rancor Level

Nice catch devs, good job 

3. Re: Known Issue: War 1 Rancor Level

4. Re: Known Issue: War 1 Rancor Level

That was my feedback 

5. Re: Known Issue: War 1 Rancor Level

Thanks guys

6. Re: Known Issue: War 1 Rancor Level

Yay

7. This issue is now resolved :)

8. U made those people loose all there rancor 

9. Everyone who warred here lost ALL RANCOR LEVELS

10. It is not exactly resolved, considering now we all have no Rancor whatsoever

11. *Correction* Only those who have reached Level 50 Rancor in our clan are showing no Rancor spell at all

12. Thanks for the quick fix devs but please look into that players issue, that would be horrible 

13. Following up, the Level 50 Rancor Level issue has also been resolved.

If you're by any chance still not seeing it please send an email to support@athinkingape.com

14. Uhhhh devs, I lost my entire rancor level was at 50 what the heck. Sent in email to support, have not heard anything, this ain't funny

15. Why my clan Mate have no rancor? He just war yesterday and now his Rancor disappear  Stawb3ry is the name please check and solve it

16. Strawb3rry lost all of his rancor for no reason, look at our war history

Others check and make sure you have all your rancor!!

Please fix

17. This is an absolute joke. First u mess up how many rancor was given and then the fix strips people with 50 rancor to 0. Str4w had 50 rancor and emailed and you are not fixing it. Claiming he has 0 rancor even though he did war 1. Wow give yourselves a pat on the back. Restore his 50!

18. U messed everything up .u took our memeber straw rancor all of it .he had rancor 49 with a week to go till reset .this is pure bs .we wont stop till u bring it .u made this f up .FIX IT .and if u didnt u just stole hos time and money for nothing

19. Bring Straw Rancor Back devs .Kaw Admin i hope ur readin this ur matchin and ur entire system us bs . Keep lettin the monkeyz run it .

20. And the issue was not resolved u r lieing to us .the people who keep this game alive .ut nothing without us .so u better freakin give straw his rancor back .we will keep spammin u till u do .this is bs