Resetting Starter Kit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TFB_Deluxe, Dec 13, 2012.

1. OK, we'll first of all I have not yet fully considered this idea and would like to know who in my kawmunity you support it so here goes.

What if when we reset we select the reset button and then there is 4 different options.
    The options below and there brief costs are just a thought if you have a better idea please tell me.

1) Delete and reset account, no cost at all, just like now

2) Delete and reset account for 1bill, this will give you a small resetting kit which will contain, your banner, 5 nobility, and 100mill

3) Delete and reset account for 1bill, this will give you a larger kit upon resetting which contains, 5 nobility, 300mill and your banner but with better stat bonuses

4) Delete and reset our account for 5bill, this will give you 10 nobility, 50mill, and your banner with even better bonuses to it, also it could come with and extra 5 speakers

Thanks for reading guys please comment and help me make any improvements and lets hope a mod reads and considers weather it should o to the devs or not, anyway thanks a lot guys, lots o' love moi

2. ...Reserved haha

3. Why does 3 have more than 2, if they are the same price?

4. Oh haha sorry 3 is meant to e 3bill my bad

5. And it wouldn't "delete and reset"

Just reset.

6. Deletes your account though and then resets it when you re create an account

7. It's reset, not delete.

8. Yes ok haha but do you like the idea haha

9. Oh, no.

To easily abused.

10. 5B is nothing…

Maybe 500B, or something around 1T would be not so abusable.

11. Put a 0 on the end of te pricing so 1)10bill 2)30bill 3)50bill?

12. Im sure devs would never consider this. But maybe if you paid them real money for the same type of thing, im sure you would have their attention.

13. With reset bonuses and now resetting for crystal farming being a thing of the past, what would be the point of this?

14. Just rewards the bigger players or their hard work giving their reborn players a kick

15. 50B, again, is nothing.

16. No support, rich clans could volley up a player each day and reset for nobs.

17. Fine 500bill

18. That sounds more sacrificial… I'd say it's nice.

But either it's abusable, or no one would do it ._.

What's the point in resetting anyways?