reset not allowed?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by fatboyslimbaby, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Why is reset not allowed from in app menus? I want to reset because I joined before first 25 lands were made free. So I'm stuck paying for lands everyone else has free.

2. Reset is no longer available and disabled.

You can start a new account, by disconnecting your current in-game account, to your device.

Settings>Account>Disconnect

Relaunch kaw, create new account.

3. Thanks chaos but it doesn't even give me that option. Maybe I should link this account to a FB or ATA account then delink it?

4. The option should still be available, even without having the account linked. Click 'disconnect'.

5. Thanks again but I don't get that screen. I'm on amazon device. Only get options to link to FB OR ATA account.

6. Seeing as delinking isn't working go into you settings tab on your device and go into the apps section. Clear all data for kaw which will erase your old account for good. If you want to be able to recover the current account make sure you have linked it to fb or an ata account.

7. On Droid it is extremely similar to idevice under account management, is there no blue button at all to delink? Try Kezzer's suggestion and if still not getting anywhere hit up support@athinkingape.com they might be able work it out for you

8. If you have iPhone or iTouch you can do a "hard" reset then you can start KAW with fresh accts....

...I "think" on Android all you have to do is remove the app and reinstall (I think) but honestly if you have Android get rid of it