Res -RCA- Announcement

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Trace, Jun 9, 2012.

1. This Thread is to confirm to all Resilience and -RCA- Family members and Alliances that we have agreed to Ceasefire on Urban Killers please cease all hits from now 

Urban Killers have agreed to pull all members out of K r e u z r i t t e r and have agreed not provide Kreuz or BH with anymore assistance including Funds/Banks or alts.

Res/-RCA- and allies would like to thank Urban Killers for a great battle you guys fought the hardest out of all our current opponents and we wish you guys the best of luck going forward in Kaw,
    You have earned our Respect in this war and hopefully one day both clans can fight side by side 

All -RCA- alliance family and allies keep up the great work and please remain respectful if you must post on this thread.

We are Resilient 
    [​IMG]

2. uk respect

3. GJ on both sides 

4. 

5. Thanks guys. Was a good fight 

6. Was a great fight on both sides. I'm so impressed by both the skill that was shown from the Resilience family and by the determination and support demonstrated by Urban Killers. Good job guys! And best of luck to Resilience Family, Kreuzritter and BH. And big props to LNR warriors.  I'm sorry for stealing your gold.  I can only hope it wasn't all from my clanmates!  Well fought all around.
    UK Dream

7. Good fight guys.

I wish bh leave next

8. lmao like ****  

9. Wait,So BH/Res war is over?

10. @Kash

Pretty sure you guys were mostly allyless/potless when there was a CF between you and BH/WH.

11. War well fought UK, much respect.

12. Gropey.

You talking about last year?
    This year we are stronger and better prepared

13. I wasn't around for the BH war last year but this time they need to step it up some... I know u a have more fight in you just need to try to bring it back out. K R E U Z R I T T E R has failed strip me twice yet nothing from BH. Come on guys, props to K R E U Z R I T T E R and UK u guys are/did fighting like warriors keep it up. I may not have trillions I may not be HLBC but thought that didn't matter. I'll fight anyone w any stats   Ghost BearLORD OF THE RINGSRESILIENCETO DEATH OR RUINI'LL never stop fighting

14. Hey peeps, that's cool, peace out :D

Good job Resilience! You are the best! Always admire Res guys! <3 <3 <3
    And Uk buddies are cool and well fought. I couldn't support anyside because friends are in both lol. Happy you CF and congratulations!
    Time to rebuild and grow stronger