Requesting CF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NW-_King-0f-Death_-ST, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I am requesting a CF between Phantoms Of Vallhala and tfs_truenightmare_tfs and his mates……

2. Hm players ganging on you, they're so hard core

3. Is your whole clan even equal to his CS?

4. What Clumsy said. But some people enjoy playing a game with no challenge... Who are we to say its wrong? It's a preference. Unfortunately you're a victim. Not the end of the world.

5. Yummeh expansion SwoD :D i completely agree, some players get enjoyment from being pussies

6. Its not me im worried about, its the small guys trying to grow and getting farmed

7. If you read clumsy it's group vs group.

And even if it wasn't ppl get jumped by multiple players all the time. What's the point of having backup or clams or allies if you don't use em? 1v1s are fine and dandy, but more often than not fruitless.

8. And you've taken responsibility by requesting a cf, and that is all you can really do. If they want to be free, they must only leave your clan, but try negotiating with whomever your argument is with to see if they can lay off your members.

9. TFS_TrueNightmare_TFS was my play toy a couple weeks back

10. True nightmare surrendered to me before I even hit him, I've still got SS :lol:

11. In before lock

12. True nightmare is a baby

13. Ah nightmare is baby and too expensive for his stats

14. And your all noobs so shut up

15. Cf granted king next time tell trapt to keep her mouth shut -__-

16. And justice your dumb you never even hit me stupid you challenged me to a 1v1 n I said no so you can quit your lying

17. ^ is berserk :shock: