Requesting a cf from jailbaitbarbie

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Though I'm still not sure why, JailBaitBarbie has been in my newsfeed multiple times a day for at least three weeks.
    I commend you again for having the balls to at least attack me, rather than hiding behind steals like most do.
    However, as stated on your wall, I have been attempting to engage in a 1v1, which is difficult with consistent incomings from a third party- not to mention that fact that it's stunting my growth.
    So here is my question: what do I have to do , jailbait, to get you to cf? (Aside from buying some ally- as I have no gold anymore.) Name your terms, and I will accept.

2. Well isn't that a really fair fight...?

:|

Is there an alt hitting or something...? Because I don't see how JBB could hit you with the stat difference...?

3. So, you want to get out of a 1 v 1, so you can partake in a 1 v 1?

Seems legit.

4. No, he requested a 1v1 but didn't get it, so he requested a cf.

5. @Metal.

Do the math.

1 plus 1 = two...?

So even if it's not intentional, it's a 2v1...
    :| She just wants to be able to fight 1v1 evenly with the other given person...

6. @botan- she*
    @metal- I was never in a 1v1 with Jailbait. It's just been him hitting me, and he's too big for me to hit back.

7. @Anarchy- exactly n

8. Ahhhh I thought you were looking for a 1 v 1. My apologies :)

9. Oh sorry :shock:

10. @Metal- Eh, kind of.
    There's another player that I was going to 1v1 so we could teach each other and get some more 1v1 experience. However, I've been unable to enter into a fair 1v1 with him due to incoming from JailBaitBarbie. It'd be a 2v1, even though I'm not hitting him back.

11. Meh, I'm not concerned about him being 3x bigger than me. I just want a cf if I can.

12. You have so much 'protected' wall art on your wall, guess there not so protective of you afterall?

13. No don't give up Roch, JBB was just telling me how strong she thinks you are and she said she can't stand being hit by you for much longer.

14. Lol, no. It's called I haven't gone whining to them. If I asked for protection, I'd get it, but I'm not that kind of person.
    Also, very funny Eric.

15. But your whining here, jbb is stunting your growth and not allowing you to 1v1? Just saying ;-)

16. Oh well. If you think it's whining, so be it.
    I'm not bitching, just requesting a cf so I can honor a 1v1.

17. Asking for a cf = Whining?

Are you stupid...? :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.