request to kaw admin

Discussion in 'Wars' started by pranay32, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plzz release dis perm. Silence from me . I wil not do it anyone . Even i will not chat in wc plzz im requesting!!!

2. You have to email ata

3. You cannot request to get a silence lifted on forums, you have to email support@athinkingape.com with kaw username and time of silence and reason, if
    This is a perm silence and you have violated the rules, you would have to wait the 3 months to appeal your silence.

4. You should have recieved a pm from KaW explaining why you were silenced and when to appeal your silence. Follow those instructions and you should be good. When the time comes, email support@athinkingape.com and appeal your silence there.

5. But there is no email option in this link

6. do you not understand how email works? :shock:

7. Op, first you need to have an email address to able to contact support, you can create one over Google on what provider you want, it's quiet simple actually but to others it's a pain.

8. Anyways before I lock this in 10 minutes before your question has been answer,

Click the email link and it'll direct you to
    Your email section if you have set one up over droid or idevice *iphone, iPod, ipad*

9. But there is no emaul link there
    Cant u remove my silence

10. No I cannot remove your silence, op what type of phone you currently on ATM? *at the moment* so I may able to assist you further so you can email them.

11. I think (s)he thinksvthe email is a link

12. lol. you spelled "atm" out for him. that was kind of you. probably needed, too. :lol:

i'm going to leave this thread before i start getting mean about it. :|

13. I would reset then this silence will remove or nt

14. You cannot reset to remove the silence, once your account has been silenced there will be a note on your account, so resetting won't help, op I asked you what type of phone you have so I may assist you better.

15. if I reset then this silence will remove or nt.

16. I hv tablet 4.1 andriod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.