Request for Indi & Round/Primal Wars to be run concurrently.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Title pretty much says it all. It would be great to see individual wars & primal wars/round wars run at the same time.

Example:
    • During EVERY current war timeslot there would be a primal OR round war (4 times a day).
      During EVERY current war timeslot there would be indi wars run concurrently (4 times a day).
    This would help in the following ways:
    • Players who do not enjoy clan wars could do indi wars more often.
      Players who do not enjoy indi wars could do clan wars more often.
      Players who do not have the build, bfe, bfa, etc to be accepted into a war clan for clan wars could do indi wars more often.
      Clans who attempt to do clan wars but wind up not getting enough people to sign could alternatively just do individual wars.
    (To simplify things, clan wars in this context = primal/round wars)

This would seemingly be a very simple change with little to no negatives & many positives. What do you guys think?

2. Re: Request for Indi

Developers won't listhen. They will just ignore and collect your cash only. You're being fooled!

3. Re: Request for Indi

Support because why not.

4. Re: Request for Indi

These type of comments r old n stale.

5. Two reasons why this can't happen at this time.

1) The current war system does not support multiple scheduled system wars at a time. Each war must be in it's own dedicated time slot, with other wars unable to overlap. This is to ensure that things such as matchups, payout, and general war activity is seamless.

2) This would cause further fragmentation between wars and result in fewer people actually participating in a single type, resulting in worse matches.

6. Re: Request for Indi

Kc just shut him down..

7. It would be great to see more war time slots then. I know myself as well as many others find EE wars to be the most enjoyable thing to do in KaW & we do not get to do it often enough.

I appreciate the response. Seeing as how this is not possible at this time, please lock the thread.

8. Re: Request for Indi

Op, would you prefer an s4-like schedule of 6 wars a day?

9. Re: Request for Indi

Resounding hell yes

10. Re: Request for Indi

If not more war slots at least a slight adjustment for 1 war slot so as to include SGT/Oz peepz or add a 5th slot.

11. Re: Request for Indi

That was the toughest season by far. Im still tired of warring months later 

12. Re: Request for Indi

I missed season 4, but yes 6 wars a day would be amazing & there is no reason not to. If you don't want to war 1-6 times a day you don't have to. Some people want to. Some people are unable to make certain wars. There are no negatives to having more timeslots. If the timeslot isn't very popular for round/primal wars just make it an indi timeslot.

13. Re: Request for Indi

S4 was intense for me. Sometimes u war a lot when u can n occasionally when time does not permit as much.

14. The only question about EE, Devs will answer. Simply because they already did in another thread.

15. u mean 2 tell me after all the easy money u got from us from crap events... yall dont have knowledge to do this? I thought the money went 2 helping the devs do a better job... well that sux

16. Matchups are already messed up

17. Re: Request for Indi

Anyone claiming crap event obviously cannot bother with pvp or whines about nothing when scythe or spell or both pay massive plunder.

No sympathy for EB Faeries missing out on PvP plunder. Stick to eb's n HtE n no towers. Avoid wars n pvp n be one dimensional n ignore everything thats not catered to you.
    Furthermore don't comment on an EE War thread u never enter or care to play.

I challenge anyone to say Scythe plunder bonus sucked.

18. Re: Request for Indi

Scythe plunder bonus sucked.

19. Re: Request for Indi

Yes it did...

sucked plunder outta ppl like no tomorrow

20. Someone got owned by kaw_community. Just shows that doesn't matter how bad you think someone is there is always someone worst.