Request for 11 man rosters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II_____DESTROYER_____II, Oct 7, 2014.

1. To be honest Devs, 20 man rosters are hard to filled by most Clans, specially during Primal Wars, can we have a 11 man roster during this time Frame from 4 to 11 pm PST.

It would be nice to be able to sign up more clans to do primal wars... i have missed so far 4 sign ups during this S4, always missing around 5-9 peeps.

Thanks for your hard work.

the small folks who want to war primal.. small rosters bring them back!! thx :idea:

2. Not until indie wars mean 1v1

3. 1000000000% support.

4. I don't want this. 11man rosters are dumbbbbb they were easy to stack. There is nothing wrong with 20man. Pull ppl from wc to fill the roster.

5. Yeah totally let's go back to 4 lb and 7 sh with huge bfa didn't we all enjoy that.

6.  Were the 20 ppl - they dont show up, just check how many clans are actually warring?? And check S3 and Chaos season before.. Less clans now...

7. 11 man wars are super boring, no support.

8. 11 man indis and primals xD no 11 man round wars ewww

9. Support 11 roaster for primal and round war only. No support for indi war. 20-25 for indi is gud.

10. 11 man rosters - nooo way - i have over 60 sign ups for a 20 roster as it is lol

Clans just not got to be scared of primals thats all

11. Primal with 11 roster in the 5-9Pm PsT would help a lot for most clans to Join wars, devs need to give some fun back to clan system wars.. Theres a lot of mercs in todays rosters

12. Sorry no support

13. Lol only 4 clans warring Primal round at 6am Pacific time, Damm good thing no one support more matches  S3 had Like 15-20 clans per round

14. I tried to make a roster but only got 16 people from wc, I would like smaller rosters for morning wars.

15. I would say try 15 but they won't change it now too late into the season

16. Wait,there's no stacking in 20 ppl rosters? Lol, pls...at least with 11 or 15's there would b more clans warring. More clans equals a better chance for a decent matchup, full support.

17. Any one can stack from 4 players up to 50. Theres no rules when warring just what devs make, but yes Troll , its BS. When u cannot sign to war because youre missing 1-4 people.. 11 man rosters would help in centain times during day, night, its so bad that few clans are warring this Season, seems devs are not so gready. They actually loosing money because if only 4 clans of 20 spent 80 crystals , Lets say 15 clans with 11 peeps, thats 166 crystals. So yeah they actually loosing cash