REQUEST: EE extensions till Wars resume please

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SR-TigerClawz, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Devs-- Please be sure to extend the time expirations on Current EE levels till Wars resume -- It's entirely Too Difficult to earn it all back!!!!!!

2. This is the worst idea of the week.....

3. Yeah, so those with EE can earn even more gold from leeching escapes. What a brilliant idea, I'm sure everyone will love you guys sucking up 80% of thier escape gold.

4. Profiteer: TO THE VICTOR GO THE SPOILS OF WAR.......

you should try this game called Kingdoms at WAR. It's much better and a lot more fun than the Kingdoms at EB version. 

In all seriousness thanks Devs for a fun season. I hope you will consider granting an extension on current EE levels expiring till the EE wars can resume so that we fighters can reload some potions, allies, and build changes that we couldn't do during the expensive war season. 

5. Being an EE warrior doesn't classify you as a fighter. That's why system wars never worked, it just wasn't the same as an OSW. Instead of extending the awesome rewards you get they should focus their efforts on incentivizing all out OSW.

6. Kingdoms at War = Kingdoms at OSW, not Kingdoms at Estoc Edge

And my name isn't Profiteer, at least not with 50% Well plunder bonus around.

7. OSW= off site war

So there not going to give you anything for it

8. Technically it means Off System War but oh we'll same thing I guess.
    Now, the developers COULD Add a similar system but you get multiple clans such as 3 vs 3. But that wouldn't be easy as the number of no matches would be over the top. So thy do what is tolerable, get over it.

9. My sacrifice to build towers should give me the right to keep my EE. Why would EB fairies want to get huge anyway? So you can hit an EB harder? *golfclap

10. EB players sacrifice EE in the first place and the OP mith equipment. But that doesn't matter. Because EE is way more important than any EB. Duh. :roll: