Repeat Button?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -I_SpY-, May 25, 2013.

1. Do you hate having to attack click attack again, then kerp repeating while being hit and Ko'ed? SIMPLE solution a repeat attack button instead of being hit a ton and getting like 3-5 hits in before Ko'ed, hit faster and harder than ever before

2. This isnt gonna solve your problem..
    You hit more times, Your enemy hits more times...the ratio is still the same :roll:

3. Also would make strips 10x faster

4. Why don't we go the other way?

Remember button mashing old school style (a-la Street Fighter in the arcades?)

Eg. If you want to scout, you have to tap-swipe left-double tap-swipe down-tap-tap on the scout button

5. While we are at it we should make it so you can use bots

6. I'll support this when a winged pig appears in my window 

7. this is my personal bot. Sssshhhhh
    [​IMG]

8. Op, this is a terrible idea

SUPPORT

9. Jk, that is good for hitting ebs but not players.

10. Moron. Ratio is the same.

11. сука, it greatly effects the ratio. If there was a repeat button, the person that taps repeat the fastest always wins

12. ^ as compared to whoever can press attack, exit out of the results screen, and repeat the fastest. It does not vary. Nice try.

13. Takes longer, the guy that is slower has a better chance than if there was a repeat button. Nice try

14. It also is unfair because it gives the person you are attacking almost no chance at hitting back because you would go through his/her bar so quickly.

15. Again, nice try, сука

16. While we're at it lets put a 5 hit limit so no ones feeling are hurt.

17. How about no repeat? Less work on the devs and no hit limits

18. My suggestion would be to go buy an ipad and learn to use 3 fingers ur woman will love u to practice

19. The speed is different but the ratio is the same. Whoever is quicker beats the enemy faster and wins the small skirmish. It's not gonna change because you have a faster way of doing it.