Repeat Action For Attacks

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -GrimCreeper-, May 29, 2016.

1. I think it would be better when there would be repeat actions for attack in pvp or player attack because it is such a waste of time picking again and choosing spell then attack....

HOPE YOU PUT AN ADDITIONAL "REPEAT ACTION" AFTER ATTACKS IN PVP AND PLAYER ATTACKS

2. WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. This post scream I'm a noob 

4. I remember my first time

5. I think we should just be able to throw pots at people without wasting troops as well

6. Support

Why not? The function is already there for hitting ebs.

Make it easier running stl bars whilst pretending to pay attention in a work meeting.

7. Oh for goodness sake. Think about it

You could pin an enemy in seconds, run strips in seconds rather than minutes.
    Targets would never have a chance to fight back. The game is designed this way so that

1 players have a chance to respond to incoming and fight back.

2 so that it takes effort and co-ordination to pull off a large strip.

A repeat for pvp options would destroy the fight mechanics.

There are already enough options to speed up attacks. Doing this would destroy kaw as a pvp war game totally.

8. Yeah.
    Totally.

Nice status by the way.

9. Why don't they design a programme to hit for you too, oh wait, hold on they do, can anything else be made easier for you, refreshments supplied by naked Amazonian goddesses? It's a game that requires some input from you in order to play, either do it or jog on

10. Support but would unbalance wars heavily, therefore no support.

11. The perfect reason why not.
    PvP should not be a quasi-EB system. We already manage to send it in that direction with opt-in spells, OAFs/OSFs, etc., can we please NOT eliminate the only marginal skill required to do PvP?

12. ?

13. No support, u can't distinguish good EE warriors from bad ones if this happens

14. Totally hasn't been suggested before.

15. Tbh I hadnt considered EE consequences, I was talking just the regular game attacks.

Hitting osf/oafs is lame, but its productive in these events so its going to be exploited.

Would be nice if a tally was kept for incoming to outgoing hits, so accounts that do open as osfs/oafs dont pay as much if the percentages are massively on the incoming side. Make sense?

Its not that much slower to run a bar, its just more of an inconvenience if you're pretending to pay attention to your wife talk about her day or listen to your boss talk second quarter profit results...

16. I think if you're pretending to pay attention to your wife when she's talking about her day, you should consider that she may be pretending to pay attention to you later in bed.

Or that you have bigger issues than finding faster ways to unload..

17. Guys guys guys...

Don't listen to this poor and useless "idea" because I have another one waaaaaaay more more special...

How about an action that uses ALL of our troops/spy on an target in an instant ?