'Repeat action' button when attacking profiles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _vic, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Well, where is it? :(

Farming is a lot more taps than hitting an eb like a good little fairy for my poor old fingers.. almost like the devs want me to get a repetative strain injury D:

I suggest the button be implimented immediately for the general well-being of us farmers. We're just trying to make a living here you know.

Vic.

**EDIT**
    Oh look this is still alive :roll:

I overlooked how useful the 'delay' is for PvP in all forms however giving us more buttons to tap seems like a lazy and by no means unexploitable way to implement this. It's also blatently inconsistent with PvE, the kind of thing that annoys people like me.

I also got the idea back in page 1. :lol:

Anyhow let's make this thread actually useful again and suggest ways to enforce a delay without giving us more buttons to tap. If that doesn't seem like fun just let this die. >_>

2. I don't know so much about war and PvP, and I'm not so experienced. But for me it looks like a good idea! :)

3. I don't want someone being able to unload on me in seconds without giving me a chance to return inc.

4. With the current set up, there is a delay. Meaning, you can pin yourself or hit the person attacking you. This would kill any chance at fighting back and make stripping too easy.

No support

5. I know some folks that can unload their whole bar on you instantly

6. Same here^

Please ban them

7. Everyone wants this until they realize others would have it too. You think pvp is down now? It would disappear completely.

8. With the system now when your stripped you at least have a chance to recover some of that gold. With this idea that chance is gone. No support

9. Lol Jano for once we agree

10. No support too easy pvp

11. No support

12. They dont want people running bots on players they dont like....wont happen ever.

13. No support whatsoever

14. Unloads would be too quick. In osw this would ruin defensive measures one can take against strips etc.

No support.

15. This

16. Not sure if serious or sarcastic.
    So I've prepared a response for both.

Serious: Repeat would make farming a lot like ebs. There'd be little to no difference.
    However, I do think that any selected pots you use while farming shouldn't have to be reselected. Lulz.

Sarcastic: #support

17. No support for obvious reasons.