Remove the buy our crap pop up

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DoC-Ashaya-RoC, Jan 5, 2017.

1. This thing is the most annoying thing I've witnessed in a game, and a very blatant "give us your money, slaves" message.

If you can't remove it, give us the option to disable it. Have it pop up only when it's a new deal.

Thank you.

2. I support the ability to disble the pop up.

3. It does only pop up when it's a new deal, I thought. So should be for half an hour a day when you log in again.

The event notifications I would like to see blocked as they cause lag on older devices.

Along with older items removed as they clog up space for nothing.

4. They will charge u a fee of 10$ of course. :lol:

5. No support. I like the pop up and would like more pop ups to let me know about kaws great deals!

6. At least on my model, every time I close the app it pops back up. And it closes anytime I leave it. The lag is definitely a part of the reason I'm suggesting this.

7. Yes I noticed this on my alt, He's a non spending account, and every single time I open KaW; I get the starter pack pop up, it is infuriating...

8. My observations:

Every day you get a new deal, that is there for 30 minutes.

Each time you log in during that 30 minutes, it pops up.

It is not hard, nor does it cause any lag to press the little X that makes it go away.

They are actually pretty good deals, and the starter pack is probably the best out there.

9. You can disable pop ups in settings :roll:

10. You can disable in the KaW app settings itself if you wish

11. I like it, at least I get better deals then what id normally get, and on black Friday I lapped it up :oops:

12. The disable pop up option does not work. That is only for "you have no pots, want to buy some?".

It does cause lag on older phones, and I clearly can't afford the packs because I have an older phone.

13. On my PC alt I only get the $5 deal. Never buy it and pretty annoying.

14. No support
    The pop up is great. Just pak off if u r poor

15. I have the purchase pop up disabled and I still get bombarded with this crap, it's annoying and I am not a fan. Guess it comes with any phone app these days.