remove sh by enforcing t5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by It_Burns_When_I_PVP, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Simple, just like the title. Why don't we force highlands only to contain t5 like we force hoarfrost only to contain t6? So we may get a new "exploit" build but in order for sh to stay small they would have to give up the precious highlands giving them plunder. If they wanted the buildings they would have to sacrifice some and be a larger, easier to plunder on, target for the mids.

2. No support. Quit crying about sh

3. And then?
    New ppl go from tier 3 to tier 5?

That wont work either, quit whining

4. No support. In my opinion, GH and SH aren't even exploits. They are strategic builds. Just like a pure spy, they have pros and cons.

How about this op, lets ban every build besides your build. Then you won't have to learn how to fight against several builds. Stop crying about a free app and shut the hell up.

5. Hahahaha support Pup

6. Lmao I also support pup :)

7. Have plunder mechanics be based off of stats instead of buildings. Boom done no more issues.

8. How bout bc when you discover the hl, you have suck a hard time saving up 3-4b already, it's gonna be harder to do 13b. Players would quit. This is just a bad idea.

9. It_Burns_When_I_whines

10. Support. t5 is actually better anyway

11. T5 lvl one is cheaper and better stats than t4lvl 3

12. What about Ps?

13. GH/SH were exploits for getting smaller matches and so they can't be plundered by bigger players. Even kaw knows they're exploit builds.

14. Ps are gonna hate ️

15. Don't cry about it LOL

16. Support this, especially with how cheap hl building are now

17. I'm certainly not whining about sh. I'm simply giving a more realistic and fair approach to dealing with the "problem". Personally i have no issues with the strategy of shadow hansel mechanics…BUT…if we were to do something like this it would eleviate some of the concerns a vast majority of people have with the current system.

Oh and seriously? You think people will quit if they have to drop a 25b building on their highlands? how about focusing on lowlands then if they are that poor. My entire point is that highlands and hoarfrost etc should not be easy to attain. That's the freakin point of my post genius…

18. I support this idea Mr. Burns. Even if I am SH