Remove scout option from EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SLIPPERY_Nip, Jan 26, 2014.

1. The current war mechs are poor in regards to the effectiveness of scouts. Scouting should be used for sizing up opponents before war start and then blocked from use during the war! This way all builds will operate correctly! Rosters will become more diverse due to the need for big hansels to take out heavy sdt builds with ass/stl.Attack builds may well complain but your edge should be in your atk/def strength not ability to sct to zero with lame spy stats and gh/sh should be bottom feeding with relative sized builds

2. No support

3. Interesting. On what grounds would a scout be considered useless? Mind you a scout uses the lowest amount of spies and as the targets spies get lower the more spies they lose. Making for easier steals/assassinations

4. He's kind of right, if you didn't have scout then what would you use to ko a 4m ssd att build?

5. If scouts weren't a option there wouldn't be many 4m sdt atk builds around,if there were they would have low spy atk stats and having to operate to their strengths attack/def! clans would need a decent mix of builds instead of just heavy sdt atck builds and gh/sh

6. Incorrect ice. You still have those 6-8m cs hansels lying around. You need all the sdt you can get to stop them cleaning you out with assassinations.

7. Yup rikki, but it WOULD make large hansels viable again

8. So as you have just said taking scouts out of the picture will bring hansels back to their rightful place,so a war clan will need a mix of builds to be effective!

9. We'll yeah that's what I said, I'd still listen to Versa though :p

10. You don't need to eliminate scouts. You just need to eliminate the ability to use spy attack pots when performing the action. If we can't defend with pots against them then you shouldn't be able to use pots when scouting.

11. I agree completely with that liquid

12. It has ups and downs

Up-sh complaints. Kind of resolved

Down- large hybrid w 4m ssd in invunerable to ko, and with mids, also smalls are eliminated from EE

Everything against each, sorry
    No Support

13. Yeah that would also work lol. I can't remember but if your attacked normally and defend successfully do you lose troops still?

14. 4m ssd would just get destroyed by a large hansel / pure spy.

15. If you was in a real war would you continuously send scouts to scout out the enemy scout action is silly and abused its to scout your enemy out not zero their spies.

16. Small/mid would have to fight their equivalent size and hansels/atk would be on a even playing field! Would a 200k atk stat hansel being able to hit a 6m def effectively be a good idea?

17. or just make it 10m cs minimum to do EE. voila! big hansels are back in the game. :)