Remodels!!!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXLegendary_DonkeyXx, Jan 17, 2015.

1. okay, I apologize if it seems like I haven't put much thought into this thread but I'm getting ready to go to work. What I would like to propose is the ability to rearrange your land at no cost. No I'm not talking about swapping out build, simply moving the build you already have to a new location that is more aesthetically pleasing.

I know a vast majority of players have buildings and places that they don't want to because it's not symmetrical its just annoying and ugly to look at, we should be able to move them. As it stands, we would have to tear down the building and then rebuild it.

2. Support️

3. We need a Bob The Builder Token

4. Yes save the OCD people

5. support. i'm not ocd. i just like the ability to change things. same = boring

6. Support, Bro. :D :D

7. Bump for kawmunity opinion.

8. Support my odc is off the chain

9. What you just said is exactly why I reset my 2 mil cs account and made this one.

10. Yea!!

11. Bump so I can get a dirty larry no support.

12. Support OCD is killing me

13. This idea has been done many times in forums.
    Start an OCD thread for use by ppl needing it.
    With at least 3 threads on this topic scattered around forums over time it drives me nutz.

14. Support!!!

15. You mean like the 7 osw threads in active topics right now?

16. Support for this completely original idea

17. I can support this.. Not sure how easy to implement it would be but I think it's a good idea