remember when kimbo slice was a thing?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BobRoss, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Well he's not anymore....dead at 42.

Amazingly this guy managed to appear to be a homeless guy and fight in backyards against other guys...
    Somehow he was on a bellator ppv next month (mma ufc wannabe company).

So....i mean i guess im shocked he was even still alive ....

But yeah...he dead.

2. really? ...what he die of? (He sucked as mma fighter though) but he was down to earth and kind of likeable

...but honestly he was never really anything big hype wise (except on YouTube maybe)

3. Yes tmz confirms he went into the hospital today and then died of heart failure.

4. The last UFC fight he had was really pathetic ...I can't believe they were actually going to match him again though ...he must of had some box office appeal I guess

5. He was apparently 5-2 at bellator so they hand picked some extreme cupcakes for him.

6. UFC was going to match him again (unbelievable)

7. I've seen some decent Bellator ...I wouldn't say Bellator is wannabe UFC. It's more like a stepping stone or like the minor leagues. There not trying to compete with UFC per se

Same with defunct bodog everyone made fun of it but I actually saw some good fights on bodog ...I forgot the fighters names but there was one match I saw and for the time (years ago) was one of the best technical fights I saw (at the time)

8. So i mean im shocked he was alive but 42? It seems like he would have been pushing 40 back when he was on youtube like 10-15 years ago....a little skeptical hes not 55ish ...but hey whatvers

9. But they called themselves bodog....that was never gonna work...

10. lol it was some shady weasel dude who started it all  and it didn't last long but I saw a few good ones lol

11. Kimbo fought a UFC fight in 2015 (or maybe even this year I forget) but like I said it was horrible. I forgot the other fighters name but they literally both gassed out midway 1st round lol it was embarrassing 

That's why I'm so shocked UFC was going to match him again

12. Anyways he wasn't a very big deal (but RIP anyways ...anyone who dies) MMA or UFC wise he was more an oddity at best ..somewhat entertaining. Anyways RIP

....IN B4 LOCK

(honestly I don't think anyone cares) 

13. No ...they dont lol