Remember Paradise is recruiting warriors

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Remember Paradise is seeking EE Warriors to join our team. We are an experienced group of core players who have warred with various clans, but are putting together a new unique team. We are looking for players who are very enthusiastic and eager to war! If you are like us, EE will be your main focus in KAW and think Mithril is the best use of gold in the game! We are seeking all builds and all time zones to fill up our roster. Experience is not required, we can teach you. But you must be smart and able to follow directions and have the ability to adapt to strategy changes. Of course, experienced EE warriors are also welcome. Especially those seeking a clan environment where members are treated with respect and individuality is welcomed. Defense towers are REQUIRED (lots of them!). Max xtals and mithril spells for each war should go without saying. Please wall an admin for consideration. Thank you!

Teja

Please don't wall or follow me - silenced 

2. why don't you make an alt to speak for you?

3. Thought You Quit?

4. Where is Tika

5. Short and nice informations OP . Just a small suggestion .
    Maybe you can try adding colours in your words and some pictures :)
    It would be more attractive 

6. I'm not too smart and I can't really follow orders :(

7. Love you Andy <3

8. And I, you <3

9. can I be admin, I won't kick other admins and owner  members 

10. I see a lot of familiar faces in your clan. Best of luck to you in Season 2!

11. Thanks Texas Made, tons of respect for PoC. <3

12. Got some good warriors already, I see!

All the best for season two

13. Bentine, the fact that's its teja makes it attractive :lol:

14. SUPPORT 100%

15. Gud that u didnt quit bro ツ

16. happy to see u playingツ

17. Sorry to be such a grammar unicorn, but you should fix grammar in clan info... Nice wall art though 

18. See?! He never leaves!

19. I would want to join but have no bfe or bfa so probably no.

20. I would like to join but only have good BFE and will be weak to attack other huge ranked KaWers. I can only do Early EE wars too, can't make the late ones.