Relentless love by gandalftheginger

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mr_Bluejay, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Ok this is the first edited version of the story I've already posted please don't post here I'll make a feedback forum
    Thanks Angus for the bio ideas

Proluge

If you're reading this because you feel want to feel like a Superhero and experience a better world, shut this now! This is a story about my sister, Alaina, and I. Oh yes we haven't been Properly introduced, I'm Nico. I grew up on the east-side of Manhatten. Houston street to be exact, with my sister Alaina. The thing is, we aren't exactly average kids you see. We never knew our dad until he turned up on our doorstep the other day. That's how we begin.... 

Chapter 1(editing)

A knock at our old wooden door awoke me, I caught the small snippits of the conversation, a rushed, hurried one but a conversation nevertheless.    
    Then with no warning Alaina burst into my room screaming at the top of her lungs,"IT'S DADDY, IT'S DADDY!" I bolted upright in my bed.                                                         "Daddy? Alaina's daddy hasn't been in touch in well, ever..."
     Before I could finish, Alaina cut me off tripping over herself with excitement, "No it's him, its really him, it's daddy he's come to see us."                           Our father had left when Alaina was a tiny baby and had never looked back, so I figured she must be joking until my Mother burst into the my room "Alaina is telling the truth Nico, your father is waiting downstairs wanting to talk to you."
    I was lost for words I never thought of my father re-appearing, I had abandoned that hope many years ago. And to be perfectly honest I didn't want to meet him because he might not live up to my high expectations.

Chapter 2(edit)

I hurriedly got dressed throwing
    on my favourite black rise against T-shirt, and a pear of jeans together with a black pair of converse's i was wearing the uniform of any 15 year old goth in Manhattan.

I raced down the stairs toward the living room remembering to slow down before I entered, so not to show that I was eager to see him. I entered cautiously into the room,and there on the sofa was a normal man, but he seemed to radiate power, power as old as time itself.
    "Dad?" it cam out so weak and squeaky then my father answered in a deep voice,
    "Yes it is Nico," I was awestruck even though my mum had told me it was him I didn't believe it, then suddenly childhood memories flooded back to me, his booming laughter, and the soothing tone of his voice, yes, this was him. 
    "where have you been? why did you leave mom? why have you never come back?"I could have asked him questions forever but he cut in,
    "Nico, son I cannot speak much now for I have duties to preform, but there is one thing I shall tell you,"he paused "bad things are soon to happen be prepared," in a split second he erupted into flames! But they were flames that did not burn or even char it was if they bent to my dads will. But I took that for-granted
    And tried to think what he had meant by "be prepared,"
    What I noticed later was that even though my father had erupted into flames it did not bother me I knew he was still alive, and that if my dad controlled fire he was definitely not human.

After the events of the day I was glad to get into my bed, but I was kept awake with the thoughts of my father, why would he leave my mom? I promised myself I'd confront him with it the next time I saw him.

NEXT EDIT...       

Chapter 3

"CRASH!" I woke up startled and confused, wondering what on earth could have caused such a loud noise, I leant back slightly Only to feel something cold against the back of my head, it will be a feeling I never forget, a feeling that would haunt me the rest of my life. 

It was the feeling of a 9 millimetre pistol, I don't know how I knew that but I'd always understood everything about machinery,it was strange but my mom said it came from my dad but That wasn't important now.

"Get up," said a voice from behind me and the pistol jerked upwards toward the base of my skull.
    "who are you?" I shouted but I was so scared i think it came out very squeaky.
    "let's just say I'm no friend of your father."he cackled in a shrill tone of voice.
    He was about to kill me I knew that much, men like this don't mess around. I made an attempt to overpower him, it was a stupid idea, the guy was at least six foot and armed, but I jumped at him, maybe it was my ADHD that made me want to, I kicked the pistol out of his hand, it slid across the floor and I charged for it, but the man re materialised next to it and pointed it at my chest, now call me crazy but I don't think he'd be up for negotiations.
    Once again I charged it was an insane move but I hit him with the palm of my hand right in the chest, he doubled over in pain, and I took the gun.
    "who sent you?" I shouted as I aimed the gun between his eyes,
    "ha ha you will never know, go on kill me I don't care, you are weak boy just like your father, you couldn't shoot me." he grinned I knew he was correct but I continued.
    "I said, who sent you?"
    Before I could continue I heard a scream from the next room, my sisters room!

I ran next door to find my sister but she was gone! I was devastated, the only person who'd I'd wished was truly safe was gone. I ran to the window and saw her struggling with one of the other goons!

I was about to jump out and help her when, I noticed in my confusion I had left the man in my room! Then out of nowhere I felt a something hit me in the back off the leg it stung like poison, I remember the cackling of the man and how it bored deep into my soul  destroying my very essence. then everything was dark...

2. Excuse the interruption readers

3. Ewww!!!!! FAIL MADE ME WANA KILL A KITTIN

wait feedback? Ile go there now

4. ******PLS DO NOT POST HERE!!!!******

5. Sorry for the interruptions readers eta on next chapter 1 day

6. Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning in a heap on the floor,
    "Hello Nico," said a voice next to me "how did you sleep?"
    I noticed the voice was that of my friend Mark who is my greatest and only friend, he's stuck by me through a lot. When my dad left I wasn't sure where to go to so he put me up at his house for almost a year, he taught me to fight and protect myself. And I trusted him with my life for he was as level headed as anyone I knew. When I didn't reply he asked again. 
    "how are you?"
    "Not very well at all." I replied
    He sat there with a grim expression on his face while he sharpened his knife, mood swing was the name he had given it.
     "I can't even contemplate what you are  going through at the moment," he said 
    "but I know it's hard."
    Mark had always understood me he could tell my moods and my thoughts it was as if he was inside my head, which had always scared me a little but it also reassured me that he'd be there to help.
    "When did you get here?" I asked
    "I'm not to sure actually, but when I got here you were out cold."
    I wondered if he knew where sister was, I mean, Mark knew everything about the city of Manhattan, and most of it's inhabitants, if he didn't know who would? I wasn't going to wait around so I cut straight to the point.
    "Mark do you know where my sister is? I was going to follow there car but I was knocked out."
    He replied "I may have a vague idea, but, you must heal before we leave." To my knowledge I wasn't to badly injured I tried to get up but I fell in pain 
    "don't move I've just bandaged the wound, it looks like you were stabbed in the leg,I'm surprised you weren't killed by the bullets I found in the wall, but I suppose you've never been hurt by machinery before that's maybe why you weren't shot."
    He was right a couple of years ago there was a large gang war in Manhattan and I was caught in a crossfire with my sister and when I had tried to shield her with my body the bullets had curved around us, after that I was known as a hero but I knew I had nothing to do with it, I could feel it in my bones it had come from another power an older unexplainable power.

7. Fail thread or not readers?

8. Is I have one more interruption I will strip
    The lot of u an don't think I won't I've done it before

9. Let this thread fail Ginger stop posting threads they're all failures

10. Stfu I'll beat all trolls down, if you don't like it then don't post it ain't hard, your just trying to cause trouble and we don't like little trouble makers around here.