Reflections of a butthurt EE noob

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pickled_Pepper, Apr 24, 2013.

1. As a prior council member of WarLoR, I am here to tell you the truth behind WarLoR and YAFI.

YAFI deserves no respect.

WarLoR deserves even less respect.

What did YAFI do? They stripped ONE person. Sure, it was the biggest strip in kaw history, but how much skill did that strip ACTUALLY take?

They stripped someone who was not only not expecting it, but also not guilty of any wrongdoing and had no reason be be vigilant of an impending strip.

How much skill does it take to collect a bunch of alts smashing apheriun and pool their resources to do something to give themselves a big name? Zero.

WarLoR was open to anyone and everyone with the proper build and willingness to fight. Thus it required zero skill to infiltrate our ranks and learn about IMF.

Having a bunch of alts with trillions out? Big deal. You're proud of having the luxury of sitting at your PC/device to smash the repeat action button tens of thousands of times?

Not impressed.

YAFI has demonstrated zero skill in this conflict.

Likewise, WarLoR has demonstrated unrelenting cowardice in refusing to lead their members and form a plan of retaliation.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

To you LB accounts who bailed on us in our time of need, I fear for you in RL. May controversy and adversity never find you, and I mean that in the most sincere sense because you lot have the intestinal fortitude of a spineless arthropod.

OSW Runners:

--Gannicus--, -Yuki-, Cameldaddy, Xx__Silent_Angel__xX, iiliililillliiMPlliiililiiliii, RoT-TROLL, thecleric, SINllllllllllllllllllXXllll, Minaja, Aryiaa, and braddicus.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't be bothered to hunt them all down.

To the rest of you cowards who made up excuses about RL and all that nonsense to abandon us, I fear for you lot as well.

Cowards, each and every one of you.

And finally to Val, wow. Just wow....

2. The troll dude made his point clear why he left. I respect his decision. To all the others i don't know why happened but if you said ANYtHINY about RL problems its obviously bs.

3. And by the way, umbrella corporation is a goddamn joke.

We joined them BEFORE we had any indication of the YAFI conflict. Where the **** were they to support their allies?

More cowards.

4. RoT-TROLL twisted Val's words so he wouldn't look like a runner. He is just as much a runner as the rest.

5. Hmm Hmm, I didn't see any help or involvement from UC clans..unless it was from behind pm.

6. Umbrella corp offered zero assistance. They stood by and acted as though nothing happened as our leader was torn from the LB.

Cowards. Do not align yourselves with them.

7. With regards to the real life problems.

It's a GAME bro! Or lady I dont know.

You act differently. Tell me more about RL assumptions based on gameplay..... Honestly...

8. Worm dude, funny how RL problems show up when war occurs..very funny.

9. It IS a game. And it sure is amazing how many people suddenly are getting married/divorced/having a baby/getting evicted/etc when OSW comes knocking.

10. Evicted? :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Going against your post about UC involving themselves.. Wouldn't that make WarLoR look like babies by calling in help?

I think it is a loss-loss

12. I could have phrased that better.
    I meant with them running from RL issues. People act differently when they don't have to show their face.

13. Platinum warrior, Warlor has a alliance with UC dude, they shouldn't have to ask for help, UC should be helping without any notice. Why have an alliance then?

14. How can u expect umbrella corp to defend warlor when warlor wasn't even defending themselves?

15. -DAKOTA- is an OSW runner, too. Enjoy having him, yafi 

16. Yes, but it would make them seem weak, because they need to brig in help, instead of a 1 clan vs 1 clan.
    Just my opinion. Feel free to argue/negate it.

17. Why would 1 clan need assistance with 1 clan? Unless I'm missing something and other clans were involved.