Referring to ZAFT vs UC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *HR--HEAVEN-YB (01), Aug 13, 2013.

1. First off if you are not In the war then you have no idea what is going on on either side. Of course I am UC but I am not going to sit here and say UC is on top right now or that ZAFT is. We are both strong, with strong allies. It will be a ling battle and it will be tough for both sides. Now as far as being nosey and posting about what you don't know, stop. It's not anyone's business but those in the war. If someone involved wanted to tell you fine, but it will always be biased no matter which side u ask. So, for now wait and see. Stop talking about stuff you have no involvement in. If you want to know then join a side is all I have to tell you. When there is something to be said, someone from the actual clan themselves will announce it.

2. Double post

3. Telling people not to post about the war is like telling the people of America they can't speak for themselves.

Stupid thread is stupid.

4. i disagree with the statement made about UC being strong

5. zaft ULI dissagree with the statement zaft is strongand yes this treath is completly useless

6. You are just kissing zaft's ass remembrance. I remember seeing you in wc butthurt when zd farmed the **** out of you.

By the way, how many times did you put in your banner "Semi-Retired OSW Veteran"? I've lost count.

7. Returnofrememberance is a known bum licker. He is a yafi bum licker and now also as revealed above, a ZAFT bumlicker.

8.  Lololol I love the haters. I think I've insulted ZAFT also at Philo's thread so that's that. As for Alison, keep talking *****.

9. Oh also Carnage you mad brah? Being pinned by Bh? Lolololol