REDUCE THE START TIMES FOR NORMAL WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlSlIPII-PATMAN-4D-IlSlIPII, Dec 2, 2012.

1. I read yesterday that mith will no longer pop up for sale. It is obvious that the Devs are intent on getting wars back on the menu to balance out the EBs so then we need the duration from 2 clans agreeing to war to be reduced to 1-2hrs. At this point they r 16hrs for a 48hr war which in this world of wanting everything now is ridiculous. It's not good for clans to have nothing to do.

I really like the ESTOC Trials, but the timing needs to be more regular especially if the normal wars starting times don't adjust down. Most people need mith do do EBs where they r chasing an item so to get them now only in war means a lot of people will find it almost impossible to get it if their clan caught win a war.

Please show lots of support and get the Devs attention on this one 

-ALPHA WOLVES-

2. Pat. Long time no see Sally 

3. Actually, I support this. The war times shoul be just enough for a full regen....

4. Fluffles, what happened to ur eyes? Better go see a doctor URGENTLY 

5. Support

6. I suggest 1 hour like estocs wars

7. Support ! 1 hour wait time

8. Is your name Pat? Say it again...lol

9. Forgot to say Support haha. Need to start doing Mith wars, to hell with the pin for 15min open for 20 seconds wars.

10. I thought the 16 Hours was so than everyone in different time zones could know about the war so they have time to pot up, and invest in allies before they get farmed. Sorry if this isn't really clear on what I mean... :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. I think my name is John 

12. 