redstar plunder?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Jared-, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How is redstar able to obtain such an incredibly high plunder. Some of his hte he is getting 500b. Even if I max regen and items it's not even close?

2. Magic. I think.

3. He probably bought hundreds of crux chests. They also run slow hte.

4. 1,200,000 battles. And a few allies.

Oh and EQ and CS

[​IMG]

5. . Hmmmmmm

6. He is a maxed build with no towers and massive bfa/bfe. Now add on ee5 and crux chests on with max xtals.

(br optional)

7. Id bet he gets over 1b per hit no bonus

8. 200% 100% Crux chests, No towers, EE lvl5(50%) and br optional at say 11%=361% eb bonus plus Max xtals like all else said. No idea how he does oh wait he spends enough

9. FYI kezz, the more bfa u have the less gold u make, so that's not in the equation

10. More bfa harder can hit thus increasing end eb payout

11. You guys realize he doesn't have EE? He just has chests I can get nearly 400mil off max Crystal with both chests lol

12. Max xtal, skimming, every item phase (since he probably bought every seal), and maybe cuz hes max build or close?

13. A typical unload, earns an Abyss Complete player 20b+ per unload on HTE with EE lvl 5.

It all varies on towers and plunder bonuses.

14. Actually ted has no ee not lvl 5 lol but i bet a ton of chests

15. Red•

16. Way off on 20b per unload unless non towered and most bc have good towers

17. That's in PvP due to difference in size. In PvE BFA has no negative effect on plunder. It means you hit harder therefore you gain more end plunder.

Hope that clears this up for you.

18. BFA does impact pve plunder. I've tested this myself on ssh alt and noticed plunder drops in the 8-10t range. After that plunder stopped dropping as I reached upwards near 12t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.