RedStar , Cella

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIllIP0CHTECAIlIIllI, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Has the top three Leader Board left ZAFT ? Have they left ZAFT for good ? Can we get a representative from ZAFT here to explain to the rest of the KAW world what's happening to your Alliance !!

2. zaft isn't the sort of organization that comes onto the forums and explains things.

3. Lol. Clan "Fire Emblem". Couldn't come up with anything original.. Or is this the new LB arm of KOTFE?

4. Well since they was ZAFT when Harbinger declared all out OSW with Apoc , shouldn't they be entitled to request a cf?

5. If they want a cf, this may have been a condition of apoc's. Leave zaft or no cf, re-entry breaches cf?

6. Anyone is able to "request" a CF. However, looking like war runners is a matter of perspective.

7. Let's take bets on how long until Zaft UL abandons...

8. Redstar and Cella both went to Fire Emblem throughout the last event. I doubt have permanently left Zaft UL. If they have though, I give it 3 weeks before they disband

9. Yes they have also removed ZAFT UL from banners. Silph is sad

10. Redstar's has been the same for a while now, cella took out the Zaft UL part

11. Now they formed their own love clan of them, themselves, and their gutted LB alts!

12. Sucks for rest of zaft the leaders all turned back and sold them out.

13. It's not like they've been hitting us to begin with

14. Still gotta suck losing your leaders

15. Leaders ? Money doesn't make you a leader! That's the problem. To many of you are a follower , follow and smooch off the rich. 

16. I dont smooch off anybody bud and they are what made zaft therefore they were the leaders of zaft

17. I think they were closer to property of zaft 

18. And I think they were there when hte was 50% and unlimited xtals after the pvp event but I could be wrong