Red Vs Blue System War - Reminder!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zarpar, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Red Vs Blue System War Event

[size =120]This is a reminder to all who signed up to the Red Vs Blue System War to apply to the clans 'Red Federation' and 'Blue Republic' now. The war will be declared in around 40 minutes[/size]

If you would like to join now, please apply to the clan with the least members and you will be accepted in time

Rosters will be kept open during the war and it will be up to the members to recruit extra warriors to their side and stop their warriors from leaving :)

Have fun!

2. Damn bb codes, I will fix it when I can access a computer

3. I like the sound of it... You should keep doing wars like these every weekend.

4. Do u get mith for wars like this?

5. No Beast is just for warriors that likes old school system wars, something that devs haven't made incentive of.. So it gonna be fun :) u should enter

6. I wish they would do this about every month.

But unfortunately they're raffling the clans away after the war is over, so this is a one time thing unless they make other clans.

7. Depending on who wins I can make another clan to give away and plz join the red federation

8. good job on setting up.a war

9. He assigns people, you can't ask for people to join.

10. Chaos wars are on now!

11. Head from changed the rules you can join during the war for either side

12. Red side obviously gonna win unless blue gets more people and stronger ones.

13. U still have 8 hrs te enter war!! Thats after chaos war! Get ur sign up done!