Red paladin- off hand?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WinkMurdered, Feb 6, 2013.

1. I was thinking, and I personally think it would be cool if you guys made a red pal off hand wep that gives a some what generous bonus to plunder, giving no atk/ def or spy atk/def bonus. This would make players choose quite wisly on what off hand weap they truly want XD . Maybe lvl 1 being 1percent bonus to plunder and 10 being 10% obviously ... using lots of mith to get it to lvl 10 to match the difficulty of a bow (yes ik bow is random but lets face it, yur not gunna get it on yur first tgl XD) this would be an amazing add on to game, it would stir up many, many more wars.

2. Also, i know it would deafet the purpose of ee sort of but for the clan hoppers and ppl who love all the plunder bonus they can get this would be awesome :p

3. Support! XD way to go ark

I love idea

4. I like it. Dont think its going to happen... I wonder if they will nerf Fod Sword and Bow...

5. Ark??? What idea lol i made the post :eek:

6. @314 ik i just wanted to bounce some ideas around in thier heads haha cause i noticed theres a lack of plunder items

7. I'd like to see a dagger or tomahawk

8. lol. Just felt like reserving 3 posts 

9. Lol aperintly that gives u credit :p Λ no worries i dont rlly care XD

10. I can edit them if I want tho  I recently linked to pc but I lost an alt 

11. Lets all mourn the loss or Ark's alt. 

12. R.I.P KoeiWarrior :'-(