Recruitment Open for SPARTANS OF THE UNDERWORLD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Doominato, May 8, 2013.

1. We are looking for EE Warriors to join us for remainder of the season and preparation for Season 2. Apply Now.

2. I'd recommend adding some pictures, a story, rules, some color, and a little bit more excitement.

3. Sorry worm, I'd get banned for the pics we wanted to post it's simple; we want good warriors who are experienced and willing to grow a leaderboard clan back to a top 10 clan. We learned from our mistake of being too nice to terrible warriors. No more free mith rides here.

4. Thanks for bumping Worm 

5. This needs lots more work. 3/10

6. I'd give it a .00000000000001/10

7. Lol, a worm for 12 hours and already a critic thank you, Ebert

8. lol SOTUW good war clan, consider it a gift that hes posting forums at all u worthless noobs.

9. It's not a recruitment thread. It's someone who was lazy and so he just posted a few lines.
    Now, with that said.... I'll still be applying.

10. Thanks Jester  and spot on by the way

11. A worm for 12 hours? Ive been a worm for over a month I was one of the original worms

12. Could use a few more guild Hansels;) but filling nicely with great warriors

13. Support, SotUw has always been a good war clan with an amazing commander.

14. Support my bros and sis in SOTUW 

15. I can't believe this lame ass thread actually worked for recruitment. You guys call yourselves Spartans? Certainly hope you can act like em!

16. Meet them in war and you'll see.

17. Looking for additional Hansels and Guild Hansels please apply

18. Good luck recruiting.

19. Good luck

Just got faced with sotra to much like team cold cash

They both was good

Waiting to see what happens to Spartans see if they become great again 