Recovering Account

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by jr2, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey so I love this game but I had to go inactive for a while because I switched phones and couldn't figure out how to reconnect with my old account. I lost all hope and forgot about it. Now it is the holidays I have time to try to reconnect my account, any suggestions? The last time I logged on must have been about 9 months ago. My account was jr9687 for my phone and I am posting this from my secondary account on my computer as jr2. PLEASE HELP

2. hi do you have access to your phone at all? you'd need to link it to an athinkingape account and transfer it over that way ^_^ aside from that your best bet is just to email the support team support@athinkingape.com and trying to provide some details about your account that only you would know, your first friends, your past messages to multiple people, explain your story etc.

good luck :D

3. hi do you have access to your phone at all? you'd need to link it to an athinkingape account and transfer it over that way ^_^ aside from that your best bet is just to email the support team support@athinkingape.com and trying to provide some details about your account that only you would know, your first friends, your past messages to multiple people, explain your story etc.

good luck :D

4. Pretty much it. If you don't have an ATA account and you don't have access to that phone or account anymore to create one, you'll need to talk to support. Not sure how much they can do for you but if you can prove it's yours they'll probably be able to help.

Good luck.

Support@athinkingape.com
    Specify which game you play and your username

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.