Rebuilding from GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SzefWszystkichSzefow, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Question to all the warring GH. What are you changing your builds into? Can an SOS hansel be a good warring build now?

2. I'm skipping SOS and going to volaries. Gh wasn't nerfed THAT badly. I can get about one vol a day.

3. Can't put volaries on low land

4. My lowlands are all still guilds.

5. so lvl1 ice trees first or lvl2 volaries first or max sos first would be better?

6. Vols really helped my alt out

7. I prefer SoS lvl1. Got higher AB than guilds even before the nerf. Now the AB difference just got too far

8. Go vol lvl 3, not 2...

9. I will rebuild but will go 40 SoS lvl1. Wont bother ug them to 3. As AB will drop alot on lvl2 and rise very little on lvl3. Lvl1 sos got higher AB than lvl3

10. Why not ug to lv3 SOS ?

11. Yeah I noticed that. Lost 700k ally plunder per hit going from level 1>2 sos lol! Wonder if theyll fix that?

12. Dude my gold was drop on ebs by like 7 million difference

13. SoS on LL and Vol on HL

14. Well i replace 1 guild to a lvl 3 sos on ll. There was a 2mil difference. And thats pure guilds with 1 sos. And a lvl 1 TC on hl.

15. Im changing to a hybrid hansle

16. My main added some defensive towers, and my goal is to make him a bigger towered build, the nerf wasn't that bad to be honest.

17. Oh I'm not changing at all

18. The gh still isn't that bad

19. Everyone going sos. Why are noone converting to coe? Coe has a lot higher plunder than SOS right? Anyone know what the and difference is between a coe lv 3 and a sos lv 1?