Really I.S.S?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 17, 2014.

1. So y'all say we are too tiny for y'all. We barely getting inc I'm waiting for a real battle and yet u go after our even more noob sub clan?come on now. Fight us and let's have some fun

2. Hit harder? : s

3. Generally, the first side to talk smack is the side who is losing 

4. Tbh I'm having fun it's better than an eb that don't hit back lmao. Just think a sad move to venture to sub clan when they already bigger than us. They need to step inc up on us first lmao

5. So much trash talk from you smurfin. Trying to make a name for yourself I guess.

6. Haha ok pup. Idc who tf knows me. But best believe hits on u will continue as well since u started this

7. JUST DON'T HURT ME IMA WITTLE BOI!

8. Lol shark sup bro

9. Lol smurf. I don't mind bein hit.  I already have targets. I was postponing you for a few days. Since my target plays dead I guess you can bump on the list

10. Come on now, a few stls and assn you already pinned. Shame

11. Sounds good to me buddy my news feed was slow for being an osw lol

12.  how did a clan with the name of Big cat kingdom ever get into a fight with iss that name says EB all the way .... O nm it's iss war is in there blood  GL 

13. Pup-Devil attck 36/36/1 Np

14. Sup shino brotha

15. Stop whining n turn it up.....u all playing dead...THIS IS A WAR GAME SO LETS !!WWWWAAAAARRRRR!! u know where to find me lets RUMBLE...I.S.S SICnISS ALL YA..gracias

16. So, wanna put me on that list of yours Devil? I don't play dead 

17. Nm smurf, hru lol

18. Lol shino back in it again (OSW MODE) ... How did 36 hits not pin him? Haha.
    -OMEGA STAYING OUT OF THIS ONE 
    GL TO BOTH SIDE.... Some more than than the other tho.

19. Shino
    You hit me 21 times and reported 36.
    Epic fail noob

20. Really eb fairy clan let's see how long this lasts until your making an apology forum. You may not know this but unlike EBs, OSW doesn't end until someone begs for cf. I give them 3 days tops. Good luck!