**READ** New Idea for EE Match Ups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Nov 24, 2012.

1. So I have been reading through forums on the feedback for the EE Beta Wars, and I saw the complaint 'the Match Ups were horrible''. And this idea came to me. What if we had a way of choosing what type of war we had? What if we had four classes to chose from before the war?

--------------

Platinum Class Wars: Clans warring in this class are feared throughout the community of KaW. These wars are dedicated for the pleasure of creating havoc and are known for leaving nothing in their paths...alive!
    Requirements:
    ~At least 50% of members must have 'Gold EE'
    ~MUST be ranked in the top 40 clan rank
    ~MUST have at least 60 members
    War Details:
    ~Will have a heavy tax of 30%
    ~The Victors will be rewarded in riches of gold, BB, Mithral, Inferno and Aqua. They will always be able to keep their EE for an extra fornight

Gold Class Wars: Clans warring in this class aim for the highest of all achievement, the glory of a 'Gold EE'
    Requirements:
    ~At least 40% of members must have either of the two Silver EEs OR Be ranked in the top 100 in clan rank
    ~MUST have at least 50 players
    War Details:
    ~Will have a tax of 20%
    ~The Victors will be rewarded in riches of gold, BB, Mithral and Inferno.

Silver Class Wars: Clans warring in this class feed on the blood of their enemies and lets rage fill their body in the battlefield!
    Requirements:
    ~At least 40% of members must have either L1,L2,L3 Edge OR be ranked in the top 250 clan rank
    ~MUST have at least 40 players
    War Details:
    ~Will have a tax of 10%
    ~The Victors will be rewarded in riches of gold, BB and Mithral

Bronze Class Wars: Clans warring in this class are experianceing their first chances at the feeling of adrenalin in war!
    Requirements:
    ~At least 40% of members must have either of the L1 Edge or NO edge
    ~MUST have at least 30 players
    War Details:
    ~Will have a tax of 5%
    ~The Victors will be rewarded in riches of BB and Mithral

Qustions Answered:
    Why does more wins, mean heavier tax?
    Stronger clan war should mean more at stake. The higher ranked clan wars WILL pay a higher tax. However the victor of these wars will be rewarded very nicely. Which means that a Platinum Victor will get a better profit than a Gold Winner.

:D :D :D :D :D
    ----------------------

╔╗╔╗╔╗-- Proudly: Trident
    ╠╣║ .╠- -- & Chinese Triumph
    ╝╚╚╝╚╝-- & CT - Hero

2. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

Nice idea, nice thread .

3. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

Line ups in clans changes a great deal in every clan for line up. As such clan rosters and strenght vary massively. Combine the new spell when it works and a clans strength will change whether leader board or not in the hour before sign up.
    The soloution what ever it is needs to be based on clan members strength. But as devs said before. Out of 500 eligible clans 34 signed up with different strengths. Unless more sign up then it will be harder to get more even matches.
    Unfortunately alliances may well have to merge to make them able to compete.
    How does Estocs level affect the ability of those those with it to participate in war?
    And why should it mean a clan that has won wars should have to pay more tax.
    I have issues with the gap between full hlbc clans and others in wars. But that needs more competing and more incentive to war win or lose to sustain players interest.
    34 out of 500 is sad for what's supposed to be a war game.

4. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

This seems to be an overly complicated reaction to glitches during a beta test. Your bronze class of wars seems to allow anyone to enter and then as soon as the have l2 they need to be top 250. I disagree. It's just too early to be planning alternate systems yet

5. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

Support

6. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

Nice idea. Just not sure it fits completely with the current system. Its almost a different concept.

Not saying its.not a good idea. Just different. And agrees. Given roster changes...it'd be tough.

7. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

i hop devs take a look at ur idea its gd specialy the gold and inferno part

8. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

Support, brilliant

9. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

I disagree with this idea. Strong clans (in top 50) could war with clans in the bronze section getting easy wins each time and never lose. Plus, the victors should not get paid in bb. The war systems are set up so that you get paid in mithril.

10. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

So I can't get silver unless my clan is ranked in the top 250?

11. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

It's a good thought, but with the rank limit, smaller clans can't get higher levels of EE

12. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

its the start of a good idea…

13. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

Add like a plastic class wars for the tiny people. :p

14. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

:Io

15. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

good idea. but the way u classified each class is NOT appropriate. my clan ranked out of 250. but we still kicked top100 clan's ass reaaaalllly bad. so ranking can not be strick requirement

16. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

I think if u clan has the ability for a higher level war type they should be able to only go in that one

17. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

thanx for the feedback guys..
    i did a quick edit so that the question 'How do i gain a silver if my clan isnt in top 250?' is no longer a problem :)

18. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

So basically, clans ranked below 250 can't get above level 1(or 2?).

No support, plus this would make much worse matchmaking.

19. Re: **READ** My Idea To Solve EE Match Ups Issues

Where did u get that information from? their isnt a clan rank limit for bronze...
    I think u got silver n bronze mixed up :lol:

20. Where did u get that information from? their isnt a clan rank limit for bronze...
    I think u got silver n bronze mixed up