re# Ya_Judgment_Fi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_T_bone--_, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Our sincere appoligey to ya_Judgment_Fi The leagues has ceased fire and have no further issues with your clans PEACE

2. You know how I feel when I see apology threads? "Man, it's not right to force someone to make an apology on forums.".

3. They're not forcing them at all. This is an apology for ruining the fun of osw.

Respect to yafi, congrats on another win

4. Ummm we didnt. Talk what you know please

5. Post with a main leopard

6. CF not granted

7. We never agreed to a CF. 

8. Cynder, since apparently i was friends(even tho we didnt chat once) with leapord (emphasis on WAS) i have reason to believe.... He's a legit main :eek:

Lulz whoops so this isn't part of a cf agreement? Even more respect to yafi xD

9. No cf in place, going to continue wacking and taking your allies.

10. Terms are only half met.
    CF not granted.

We are going for your bigger meats at clan Level 5 soon. ;)
    Have fun :)

11. Lol when did us agree cf? Ask Daniel reset!he is useless I can attack pin him!

12. It was deep not Daniel god. Unless I missed the extra reset for cf lol

13. What does Level 5 have to do with this?

14. Why would it matter to you kill? :)

15. You **** with death you meet the terms or it's bye bye.

16. Because its on public forums and my friends o_O?

Are you guys going after all clans in the epic battle alliance?

17. Only the ones who hit us.

18. That's the oldest cop out. "It's my friends and it's on forums now?!" Says it all. Pretty sure they didn't start for no reason. Thus, well, yeah. Its on forums. And yes. It's game on.

19. didn't you know that they use to "farm" for fun only? ... they do "farm" to keep up "farming" itself ... and call it "warring" ... and they never care for sizes (unless for ensuring that they are lower than their own ones) ... you think an apology will end this? ... dream on ... they'll come back whenever they want to ... same way ... same "strategies" ...

read rising star's wall ... there is a member of YAFI (degast12  just an alt!) ... admitting his "reasons" for bullying ... compare his att stats with mine ... compare my spy stats with his spy def ... and understand ... 1 YEAR! ... too many cowards in KAW bowing down to real bullies ... I'll probably get "farmed" (rather bullied and harrassed) again for that ... but I don't care anymore ...

20. Oh god ancienne leave the thread, if your going to personally attack a user In our clan and make false accusations (since bullying is a cyber crime) unless you have valid proof to back your accusations I suggest you drop it your breaching the ROC and TOU