Re: Estoc Trials

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Anrod, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Here i go again as i said before. Why am i being forced to stay in a clan after winning my estoc. I join this clan just because my clan did not have 30 people. If i leave ia forced to leave my estoc. So either dont make a player minimal or allow people who leaves a clan to keep their estoc. People wake up early stay up late to war. thy earned it we should be able to keep it. If you are a merc you are out of luck you can war ern your mith but loose you estoc. Please address this problem.

2. Its not a problem. It promotes clan loyalty, you leaving your clan to go war is exactly the opposite of its purpose.

3. Andddddddddddddd Lock

4. You'll have todo more than one war so at Lear you keep your EE! Or you could join a bigger?

5. OP

Fully understand your issue. What you should probably do....

Now that you have EE and have had a chance to sample the wars, why not now recruit some like-minded friends or look on WC for people who are interested in the EE Wars. Fill up your clan with actives. Perhaps a timely forum?

They may be mercs, but these wars are a great recruiting tool for up and coming clans.

6. You could earn a lvl2 bronze edge, then return to your home clan with a lvl1. Or do what Willy said, sounds like a good idea to me :)

7. OP, this is not a problem kaw would address, it was meant to be like that for a purpose.