RAWWRRR - war clan recruitment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spilatch, Mar 30, 2015.

1. It's that time again folks, season five will be here before you know it and the recently re opened clan that is rawwrrr is recruiting perm members and decent season five mercs

Most people in clan have been playing the game for four plus years, we have had our ups and downs but have stuck together , lost some great people and added some great people over time.

We pride ourselves on the principle that if you are built for war , THEN YOU CAN WAR.

We did not stack sh (and got the crap beat out of us )

We do not only war with hansels which is the current market trend ...

Every build that has put the time in to become a war build can and will war successfully with us.

Last season we warred at clan pervigo neco and compiled a decent war history with several of our members getting all war equip rewards.

We will be trying out different roster combos over the next few weeks to see what works best against current roster makeups.

And based on current rosters we may be facing , hybrids and/or if you are willing to change to hybrid from attack , will be something we focus on adding. But all builds interested please apply :)

Outside of war , most of us are in our 20s/30s/40s from all over the world and are a pretty tight knit group

Warning:

You will be verbally abused. You will be made fun of. Your hometown/cities/countries / nationality will be looked at stereotypically . Everything is in good fun though but if you are easily offended this is not the place for you.

A good sense of humor is key.

Alright well I probably forgot about 200 things but if you're interested please respond in this thread or contact me . People looking for perm homes will be given priority, then as season approaches I will be in contact with possible mercs

We welcome both to apply though

Thanks for reading and happy kawing.

2. And let me just add that if you've been mainly a pve/eb player who is interested in learning war and willing to make the necessary changes you should also apply , we have many knowledgable people here to help :)

3. This is huge news. Raawwwrrr never recruits publicly

You kids better take advantage while you can!

4. U new wanna learn how to war war your build right and meet some of craziness ppl in kaw come check us out cc is not for the faint harted lol

5. *weird black looking away moon emoji*

6. Do you guys rp

7. Yes We do "supermarket" rp

Everyone pretends to be a vegetable and just lays still except for one person who is the "shopper"

The shopper goes around checking each vegetable for perfect ripeness

It's great

8. It's a rigged game. Spil is always the ripest.

9. Haha can I join

10. He did it last season as well

11. Different clan 

12. Good luck for Season 5 and your recruitment drive.

From a member of a stacked clan apparently ️ War savvy

13. Bump for spammer

14. Support - hope get invite for some primals

15. Best wishes, spil...you have my utmost respect and hope to see ya at the top.

Sick of the ps1 stack bs...and what is ps1 really? Ugh...terrible term!

16. To join rawwrr do you still have to do that thing to that other thing with that thingamajig while spil shows that one thing to everyone else?

17. Yes . 1st day

18. I wouldn't expect anything less