Rating Kingdoms At 'War' during a war!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dylacer, Apr 25, 2015.

1. AtA = Attention Addict?

This has happened to me twice in the last three times I've warred, and 6-7 times since EE wars began.

Scene: I'm coming out out of KO and it 'lags?' … nope, a PoP-Up comes all over my screen and asks :
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO RATE KINGDOMS AT WAR?
    •Yes Of Course
    •Not Right Now, Remind me later
    •No, Not Right now Please

And I notice these PoP-Ups are more frequent during Bonus HTE events.

So AtA, I'm sorry your mom spent more time with Uncle Sega but if you need our acceptance just look at your accounting books.
    If you need iTunes justification send out a blanket PM during the 16 hours a day NOT engaged in one of the wars.
    Smarten up

2. Damn they should really fix that.

3. Nice. I haven't gotten one in quite a while, but I haven't EEed recently either.

Support to op ️

4. My rate has been the same for 3 years. "Don't download devs are money hungry"

Support most games have a don't ask again box.

5. Yet you still play.

6. They just really want your opinion dy 

7. says the guy in a clan that regularly runs hte

8. I just hit no and continue along my way, the pop ups come at the most unfortunate of times occasionally

9. Those ratings pop ups are really annoying. So are the Achievement ones while you're smacking someone in EE I don't need to know I've won one. Nearly jump outta my skin with the fanfare lol

10. Nothing wrong with calling out your crack dealer while you take a hit.
    He's just warning future players the truth of what they are going to get into. Fully dumping your real money into the game is a choice Not a nessesity . Buying xtals for war is a bit much but it's needed. 20 bucks a month ain't to bad It's the 1000's that people pay to get and stay on LB that make me shake my head. But it's a choice.
    The devs HAD a game that made non wallet warriors stay on par with pay-to-winners but they have gas bills too. And if you can get 1000 stupid people to give you that dough, tip if the hat to ya.
    It just would be nice to have a Great War system to go with it.
    But, back to my original post, and to add to Queenies post, updates and stuff shouldn't pop up mid war. If not, follow spam should NOT be a silence able act. It's a tactic Why stop it?

11. There's many things wrong with this game but let's start with some basic improvements. Stop these notifications when WOC cast and how about removing WC chat from the dropped chat window during wars. There's two simple things that would make Kaw life more enjoyable

12. Isn't it Apple that sends rating requests? I don't get them on my droid....

13. I've never seen any. iPhone user.

14. Easy fix, rate it. Or I think there a "don't show again" button but I havnt got the pop up in a year. That's just my idea.

15. Given it a 1 star rate every time 

16. I've rated it
    Told it I don't want rate it
    Pm dev feedback about my concerns
    It is possible it's an apple thing but its an AtA game.
    I don't get pop ups on my My Little Pony battles
    Queen Once again goid poot about the World Chat.
    I'd donate my left testicle to get rid of that during war.