Rate your enemy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MAS, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Ok so we have all been in a osw at some point or another, if it was past or present it's time to rate them out if ten,

Obviously we can all be harsh but try to give them a score out if 10 and additional comments (keep it fun and as trashy as you like)

As for me I'm 1 vs zaft eclipse , ID give them 2 out of 10 as like most clans they quickly miss eb and couldn't keep me pinned , they had to call on zaft carnage for help , if give them a 7 out of 10 but they have only been on me for 2 days so will I'm sure get complacent and miss eb like they all do

2. I guess I'd be mad too if I had such a bad build and no allies

3. Someone's salty :roll:

4. Anyone can get stripped (look at Bom where faith hung him out to dry) , I still make just over 600 mil a bar on zaft , having no allies a big stick helps , my build doesn't come into this

5. Mate your build is no good for PvP

I'd say do some EBs and get 2m Towers :p

6. Stay on topic

7. I'd give YAFI a 8/10 when I was in 7 Layers of hell they stripped 300bill clean. I don't like YAFI but I do respect them.

8. I'm with chubby on this one...

9. Op seems butthurt.

This thread feels more like Op wants people to know he's getting creamed by zaft, than an actual attempt at a discussion.

10. Over 600m a bar! Wow

Such impressive

11. Your war build is amazing as well OP. With 122k defense you're sure to stay at top strength and destroy them